IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Released Western Region Apprentice Bharti Notification. As Per the Iocl Apprentice Vacancy notification There a Total of 346 Vacancies in States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli). IOCL Apprentice Online Form Available Until 7th March 2021.
IOCL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices|
|Job Location||Western Region|
|Job Type||Apprentice Jobs|
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the Below qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in the Trade/Disciplines. Selected Candidates Will be Posted in Western Region.
|Tentative Date of Written Test||21-03-2021|
|Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Document Verification
IOCL Apprentice Bharti 2021 Details
|Dadra & Nagar Havel||04|
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
- 12 Months for all disciplines
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 24 Years
- Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics)||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics)||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic)||ITI (Electronics Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist)||ITI (Machinist)|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Graduation|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||12th Class Pass|
- The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as an apprentice.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option.
- The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Written Test Will Be Conducted at Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Raipur, Panjim, and Silvassa.
The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:-
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
- Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English – 40 Marks
How to Fill up IOCL Apprentice Form 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://iocl.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to a number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
- For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 147/148/149 or 150 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
- GERMI Manager Recruitment 2021 | Manager/Senior Manager- Accounts Posts
- Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Document Verification & Check Select List / Wait List
- Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- GMERS General Hospital Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Post
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | 269 BSF Constable (GD) Vacancies
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- Gujarat State Tribal Education Society Recruitment 2021 | Various Subject Teacher Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- The Jhalod Urban Co-Op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | MD / CEO Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | 33 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Nadiad Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Panchmahal Recruitment 2021 | 51 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Bharuch Recruitment 2021 | 30 Community Health Officer
- (સુધારો) DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | 30 DHS CHO Bharti
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|