Latest Defence Job Updates! Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2020 Notification Published For the Recruitment of Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on a Temporary Basis. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Online Form Available on 13 July 2020 to 26 July 2020.
ITBP Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post||Constable (General Duty)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Defence jobs|
ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||13-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26-08-2020|
ITBP Constable Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria ITBP Constable (Sports Quota) Jobs
- 18 to 23 years
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- For SC/ST by five (5) years and,
- For OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board.
- Only those players who have participated or won medal (s) in the levels of competition mentioned in the table below during the period from 01/01/2018 till 26/08/2020 are eligible to apply.
- Marking will be done as per the table given below:-
ITBP Physical Test / Physical Standards
ITBP Salary /Pay Scale
- Constable (GD) Under Sport Quota: Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- – 69,100/-
- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
- These posts will be covered under the Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
Selection Process For ITBP Jobs
- Selection Process Based on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
ITBP Constable Online Form Application Fee
- General (UR) or OBC category: Rs. 100/-
- Females and SC/ST candidates: no Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment 2020
- Eligible and interested candidates should Visite ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Registrations | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
ITBP Constable height & Weight Chart