Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who fulfill the conditions regarding the nationality as laid down by the Government of India for musician sailors in the Oct 2021 batch for a total of 33 vacancies. Indian Navy Sailor MR (Musician) 02/2021 Batch Online Form Starts on 2nd August 2021. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 10th Pass Indian Navy Jobs Before the Last date.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Notification No.||Sailor MR (Musician) 02/2021 Batch|
|Post||Sailor MR (Musician)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021
|Music Screening Test Date
||September 2021 (tentatively)|
Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 Details
- Sailor MR (Musician): 33 Posts
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- No age relaxation is permissible.
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
Musical Experience Certificate
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events
- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch, and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, the performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin.
- Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non-Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- Music Screening Test
- For All Candidates: Rs.60/- + GST
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Indian Navy MR Online Form (Apply Online)||Click Here|
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Examination Centre: Mumbai
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|