Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who fulfill the conditions regarding the nationality as laid down by the Government of India for musician sailors in the Oct 2021 batch for a total of 33 vacancies. Indian Navy Sailor MR (Musician) 02/2021 Batch Online Form Starts on 2nd August 2021. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 10th Pass Indian Navy Jobs Before the Last date.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Notification No.||Sailor MR (Musician) 02/2021 Batch|
|Post||Sailor MR (Musician)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021
|Music Screening Test Date
||September 2021 (tentatively)|
Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 Details
- Sailor MR (Musician): 33 Posts
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- No age relaxation is permissible.
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
Musical Experience Certificate
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events
- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch, and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in the tuning of the instrument, matching unknown notes with the instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, the performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin.
- Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non-Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1, 51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
- Music Screening Test
- For All Candidates: Rs.60/- + GST
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Indian Navy MR Online Form (Apply Online)||Click Here|
|Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 PDF Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Examination Centre: Mumbai
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2021 | 65+ Various Posts
- ITI Balasinor Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Programme & Information Officer Posts
- PDF (List of Eligible Candidates) Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at OJAS
- New Exam Date & Call Letter For Gujarat High Court Driver Bharti 2021
- New Exam Date For Gujarat High Court Attendant Bharti 2021 – 38 Court Attendant/ Office Attendant/ Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant Vacancy @ HC Ojas
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 15 September 2021 Download PDF Now
- Jamnabai General Hospital Vadodara Recruitment For Staff Nurse Posts 2021
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- JMC (Jamnagar) Health Department Recruitment 2021 | Ayush Doctor Posts
- SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | 50+ Posts @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- SDAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview
- GSRTC Naroda Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Welder, MVBB & Painter Trade
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Architect Posts
- General Hospital Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Interview
- SDAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in-Interview
- (Latest) GSC Bank Recruitment 2021 | General Manager & Other Posts
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | 300+ Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy
- BKM Science College Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Associate Professor Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|