Indian Navy MR recruitment 2020: Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 has Released notification for fill up as sailors for Matric Recruit. Indian Navy has invited online application from Unmarried Male Candidates for enrolment as sailors for MR Vacancy respectively, in the Oct 2020 batch. Indian Navy Sailor (MR) – Oct 2020 Online Form has Starting on 23-11-2019.
Indian Navy MR recruitment 2020
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20|
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Notification No.||Indian Navy Sailor (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
The Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Has Published on his official website. The Candidates should Have 10th Pass. Selected Candidates Will be posted in Anywhere on India. To know about Indian Navy MR Recruitment Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Application Fee, Physical Eligibility, Visual Standards, Stipend, Selection Process, How to apply, etc. given on this page below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||23-11-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||28-11-2019|
|Admit Card & Exam Date||February 2020|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- Matric Recruit: 400 Posts
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- MR- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Visual Standards (Distant vision only)
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Salary/Pay Scale
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100).
- In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
- Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 50 lakhs for sailors is applicable.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e., Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
Selection Process For Indian Navy MR recruitment
- Computer-Based Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise two sections, i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in total.
Penalty for Wrong Answer
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Navy MR Exam Syllabus PDF
- Indian Navy MR Written Exam Syllabus PDF
Sample Question Papers For Indian Navy MR Exam
- Indian Navy MR Written Exam Sample Question Paper PDF Download
Indian Navy MR Post Application Fee
- General candidates: Rs. 215/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI)
How to Fill up Indian Navy MR Recruitment Online Form 2019-20
- Applicants Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities.”
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button, make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Submit & Download Application For Future Use.
Important Links For Indian Navy MR recruitment
- Indian Navy Sailor (MR) – Oct 2020 Online Form: Click Here
- Download Indian Navy Sailor (MR) – Oct 2020 Batch Notification PDF: Click Here
- Indian Navy Official Website: Click Here
Candidates can visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get more details about Upcoming Indian Navy recruitment 2019-20. To More Information About Upcoming Vacancy in Indian Navy jobs 2019-20, Indian Navy vacancy latest Updates, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.