Indian Navy Recruitment 2019-20: Online Application Are Invited From Unmarried Male Candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four-year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. As Per Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2019 A Total of 43 Vacancies Are There. Indian Navy 10+2 b.tech cadet entry scheme online form will be started on 29-11-2019.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020
|Indian Navy Recruitment 2019|
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Post||Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-11-2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||19-12-2019|
Indian Navy Vacancy Details
- A number of vacancies-37.
Indian Navy Eligibility Criteria
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.tech) exam.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank
- Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Salary/ Promotions
- Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
- Pay and Allowances: The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity: A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
- Leave Entitlements: After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual leave as per extant regulations. Leave during the training period will be as per the Training Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure: The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting, mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, windsurfing, etc.
Indian Navy Selection Process
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID until the selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
Indian Navy Training
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jul 2020.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies.
- All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B.Tech Course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Engineering, Electrical & Education Branch will be as per the extant policy.
How to Apply For Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020
Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Nov to 19 Dec 2019. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
Important Links For Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020 Online Form: Click Here
- Download Indian Navy 10+2 (B.tech) Cadet Entry Scheme- Jul 2020 Notification: Click Here
- Indian Navy Official Website: Click Here