Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course: Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Course Commencing From January 2021 Notification Released. Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course Online Form Start on 10 August 2020 And Will be Closed on 09 September 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||India Army|
|Post||Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Course|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course Online Form 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||10-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||09-09-2020|
Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course Vacancy 2020 Details
- 90 Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course 2020
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be :
- (i) A citizen of India, or
- (ii) A subject of Nepal, or
- (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
- Minimum 161/2 Years
- Maximum 191/2 Years
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Type of Commission:
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt
Training: Total training will be of 5 years.
- Basic Military Training. 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training. (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
Indian Army 10+2 TES Salary/Pay Scale
- Level 10 – Rs. 56,100/-
Selection Process For Indian Army 10+2 TES 44 Course
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist application and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Fill up Indian Army 10+2 TES – 44 Course Online Form 2020
- The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application.
- then click on Submit Button And Submit your Application.
- After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|