Recently Announced About Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC)- 133 Course. Published the Notification Regarding Indian Army TGC-133rd Course For Civil, Architecture, Mechanical, Automobile, Laser Technology, Industrial/ Manufacturing, And Other Posts. Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Online Form Start on 25 February 2021 And ends on 26 March 2021. Engineering Graduates Candidates Can Apply For Above Course Before the Last Date.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Notification No.||133RD TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-133) (JUL 2021)|
|Post||Technical Graduate Course|
|Job Type||Indian Army Jobs/ Defence jobs|
Details of 133 Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About Indian Army TGC Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||25-02-2021 at 15:00|
|Last Date of Online Application||26-03-2021 at 15:00|
Engineering Graduates Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC)- 133 | 40 Civil, Mechanical, Automobile & Other Posts
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology: 10 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 04 posts
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc: 09 Posts
- Information Technology: 03 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 02 posts
- Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
- Electronics & Communication: 01 Post
- Satellite Communication: 01 Post
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics: 03 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 01 Post
- Textile Engineering: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 27 Years
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – 49 weeks
Cost of Training:
- The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than Medical ground or beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) apart from allied charges as fixed by the government from time to time, for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Rs 56,100/- Per month* (Starting pay in Level 10)
Indian Army TGC Promotion
|Captain||On completion of 02 Yrs|
|Major||On completion of 06 Yrs|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 Yrs|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 Yrs|
|Brigadier||On selection basis subject to fulfillment of Brigadier requisite service conditions.|
|Lt General /HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Generals)|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)|
Indian Army TGC Salary Structure
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs.56,100/- – 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Level 10B||Rs.61,300/- – 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Level 11||Rs.69,400/- – 2,07,200/-|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||Rs.1,21,200/- – 2,12,400/-|
|Colonel (TS)||Level 13||Rs.1,30,600/- – 2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs.1,39,600/- – 2,17,600/-|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs.1,44,200/- – 2,18,200/-|
|Lt General /HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs.1,82,200/- – 2,24,100/-|
|HAG + Scale (*Admissible to 1/3rd of a total strength of Lt Generals)||Level 16||Rs.2,05,400/- – 2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)|
- Shortlisting of Applications. (Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained up to 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason.)
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only
- Medical Exam
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Fill up Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Online Form 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard.
- A page of Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE
APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Self-attested copy of the following documents along with their originals are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate.
- 12th Class Marksheet and Certificate.
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the university.
- Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar of the concerned University regarding the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
- Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|