Latest Indian army jobs 12th pass for Female! Indian Army Soldier General Duty Recruitment Notification Released For Women Military Police. Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 99 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Indian Army Female Recruitment 2020 Online Form Started on 27 July 2020 Will be Available Until 31 August 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Army|
|Post||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
Indian Army Soldier GD (Women Military Police) Rally Bharti 2020
Women’s Jobs in the Military Today, Good Chance For Female Candidates Who Make His Carrer in Indian Army. Indian army soldier gd (women military police) Rally Bharti 2020 to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune. Candidates Can Get Complete Details About Indian Army Soldier Exam From This Article. The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Starting Date of Online Application||27-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-08-2020|
Women Military Police Vacancy 2020 Details
- Soldier General Duty: 99 Posts
- Minimum 171/2 Years
- Maximum 21 Years
- Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC.
|Minimum height for army female||Weight||Chest|
|152 CMS||Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.||Chest Expansion – The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms.|
Relaxation in Physical Standers
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW) and sister of Servicemen/Ex-servicemen||2 CM||2 KG|
|Adopted daughter/daughter-in-law of a war widow, if she has no daughter including a legally adopted daughter (for consideration of daughter-in-law) of serving soldier/ Ex-Servicemen. Adoption should have been done during the lifetime of the Servicemen/Ex-servicemen||2 CM||2 KG|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness||2 CM||2 KG|
|Sports pers with participation and proficiency level||2 CM||5 KG|
|Candidates belonging to the following regions will be given 4 cms height relaxation:-
(i) North East Region. Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Assam.
|Domicile and Caste certificate will be considered to determine the applicability of height relaxation.|
Physical Fitness Test
|At Rally Site||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run
Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows:-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
- A candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains.
- Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue.
- Location, date and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) Salary
- Check Official Notification.
Selection Process For Women Military Police
- Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site ).
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Medical Standards.
- There is No Application Fee.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
- Police Character Certificate.
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof).
How to Fill up Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) Application Form 2020
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website @ http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now Click on “JCO/ OR Apply Login Button”
- Enter Your Username & Password If You Have, Otherwise Click on Registration Button And Complete Registration Process And Get Username- Password.
- After Login Find and Apply For Recruitment
- Fill Up Required Information in Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Now Your Rall Number is Generated.
- That’s it Completes Indian Army Online Registration For Women Military Police Bharti.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Instructions for Applying Online
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|