Indian Army Rally Bharti Patiala 2020: ARO Patiala is Going to Conducted an Open Army Bharti Rally on Date 1st August 2020 to 13th August 2020 at 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala. Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur, and Patiala (Punjab). Patiala Army Bharti 2020 has been organized to fill the post of Soldier (General Duty), Soldier Technica, Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management.
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Army Recruitment Rally Office, Patiala (Punjab)|
|Post||Soldier (General Duty), Soldier Technica, Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Defence Jobs / Army Jobs|
Indian Army Rally Bharti Patiala 2020
Army Bharti Patiala Rally Notification Details Like Important Dates, Age limits, Education Qualification, Special Physical Standards, Physical Fitness Test, Written Exam Details, Medical Test, Important Certificates, How to apply, Etc. All Information Given Below.
|Starting Date of Online Application||02-06-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||16-07-2020|
|Rally Date||01-08-2020 to 13-08-2020|
|Admit Card||17-07-2020 to 26-07-2020|
Punjab Army Rally Bharti 2020 Post Details
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier Technica
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
Eligibility Criteria of Indian army Patiala 2020
- Soldier (General Duty): 17½ to 21 Yrs
- Soldier Technica: 17½ to 23 Yrs
- Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 17½ to 23 Yrs
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management: 17½ to 23 Yrs
|Soldier (General Duty)||10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream(Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum of 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
Selection Process For Patiala Army Online Form 2020
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
|Post Name||Height (Cms)||Weight (Kgs)|
|Soldier (General Duty)||170||50|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary||170||50|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||162||50|
|Chest (Cms): 77(+5 cm expansion) For All Posts
Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 KM Run||Beam (Pull-Ups)|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH/ CH/ BH/ GH for specialist review.
- Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH on the 5th day from date of generation of medical review barring Sunday / Closed Holiday and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- It will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date, and time of the Written Test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit cards.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at rally Site itself.
- Admit card for the CEE for Relaxation candidates (i.e. Relationship/ Sports/ NCC candidates) will be issued after verification from issuing authority.
- Admit Card for the CEE for review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialist at MH/CH/BH.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
- Sikh candidates should bring 20 photographs in turban & 20 photographs without a turban.
- The full postal address to include post office, police station and pin code and class/caste to be mentioned in the affidavit.
- Individuals must bring their AADHAR Card and PAN Card for recruitment rally.
- Vocational stream of 10+2 is not yet recognized as the equivalent of intermediates
How to Apply For Indian Army Rally Bharti Patiala (Punjab)2020
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website @ http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now Click on “JCO/ OR Apply Login Button”
- Enter Your Username & Password If You Have, Otherwise Click on Registration Button And Complete Registration Process And Get Username- Password.
- After Login Find and Apply For Recruitment
- Fill Up Required Information in Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Now Your Rall Number is Generated.
- That’s it Completes Indian Army Online Registration For Patiala Army Bharti.
Indian army rally Bharti registration Patiala Important Links
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Login to Apply
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook|
Candidates can visit the official Website to get more details about Indian Army Rally Bharti 2020. To More Information About Army Jobs 2020, latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. It will be published on the official website. Also, visit Regularly our website www.freegovtjobalert.in for getting the Latest job Updates.