Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. 12th Pass/ Graduation/ BE/B Tech degree Holder Can Apply Online For Indian Air Force Jobs 2021. More Details Are Given Below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Air Force|
|Notification No.||AFCAT- 01/2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Indian Air Force Jobs|
Details of AFCAT 01/2021 Notification
|Closing Date to Apply Online for Women||11-01-2021|
|Date of Add/ Modify Branch Preference for Women||18 to 21-01-2021|
|Date of AFCAT Exam||20 & 21-02-2021|
India Air Force Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India as per the Indian citizenship act, 1955.
Marital Status: Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
|Post Name/ Branch||Qualification|
|Flying Branch||Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
(a) Graduation with a minimum of three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Age: 20 to 24 years
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University OR
cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks
Age: 20 to 26 Years
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or
cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Age: 20 to 26 Years
- Rs 56,100/-
Syllabus For AFCAT 01/2021
|AFCAT||General Awareness, Verbal
Ability in English, Numerical
Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
with one of
Science and Electrical &
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- Rs. 250/- (non-refundable)
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply Online For Indian Air Force Bharti 2020 (AFCAT 01/2021)
- Aspirants for IAF are required to apply online by using the link https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in, or https://afcat.cdac.in. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Vacancy Corrigendum||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Short | Detailed|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Exam Schedule For AFCAT 01/2021
Instructions for e-Admit Card and AFCAT Written Examination.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued with an e-Admit Card three weeks before the date of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be sent to the registered email IDs and will also be available at the website www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in for all candidates who successfully submitted their online application.
- No Admit Card will be sent by post. To download the e-Admit Card, a candidate should have his/her Username and Password. The candidate will be solely responsible for downloading his/ her e-Admit Card.
Items to be Brought Inside Examination Hall:
- e-Admit Card for AFCAT 01/2021
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work.
Items not permitted inside Examination Hall:
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docupen, slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, mobile phones, blue tooth, pager or any other digital device except the admit card, identity proof inside the AFCAT- C-DAC exam centre premises.
Instructions for examination:
- Question paper will be made available to candidates only during the online examination. The request of candidates to provide copies of question paper will not be entertained. No query pertaining to AFCAT will be entertained after six months from the date of exam. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall till completion of the examination.
Locations for AFCAT 01/2021:
Delhi and NCR,
Latest Job Updates:
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2021 | Chief Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2021 | 66 Various Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- HFWD Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | PHN & Other Posts
- NSTFDC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Personnel Post @http://www.nstfdc.net
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Structural Engineer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|