India Trade Mark Registry has Released Notification of Hearing Officers Vacancies. New TMR Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring as Hearing Officers purely on a contract basis. Bachelor Degree Holder Are Suitable to Send Their Application For this TMR Jobs Before the Last Date.
Trade Mark Registry Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Trade Mark Registry Recruitment|
|Notification No.||CG/Contract Hearing Officers/TMR/2022|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by EMail|
TMR Hearing Officers Recruitment 2022
The selected candidates will be posted at the respective Trade Marks Registries as per requirement. The period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year subject to satisfactory periodic performance evaluated on a quarterly basis. The hiring of hearing officers is purely on a contract basis and can be terminated any time without any notice and will not confer any right for regularization, absorption, permanency or continuation beyond the said date.
|Date of written examination and interview||15-02-2022 & 16-02-22|
TMR Jobs Vacancy 2022 Details
- Hearing Officers
- TMR Mumbai: 08,
- TMR Delhi: 08,
- TMR Chennai: 05,
- TMR Ahmedabad: 05
- TMR Kolkata: 04.
- Maximum 45 years
- Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized university.
- Five years’ experience at a BAR of five years’ experience in State Judicial services or Legal Department of a State Government or Central Government or in teaching law in a recognised university.
- Experience in the processing of applications for registration filed under the Trade Marks Act will be given preference.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: Master Degree in Law from recognized university.
- As Per Rules / Performance
- The selection will be done on the basis of written examination (where the candidates are required to write a decision or an order on the basis of given facts and evidences under the Trade Marks Act, 1999) followed by an interview
written examination and interview Address:
- The Trade Marks Registry, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037, Maharashtra.
How to Apply
- The application in the accompanying format must be sent through e-mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by attaching scanned copy of the filled application form along with documents certifying age, educational qualification and experience including copy of certificate of enrolment as an advocate, in PDF file format. In absence of requisite certificate, candidature of the applicant may be rejected summarily.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application From||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|