IIT Goa Recruitment 2020: Indian Insitute of Technology, Goa is going to fill up Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy. The Institute is in search of bright, dynamic, experienced, and qualified and suitable Indian Nationals to cater to the Institute’s requirement. IIT Goa invites online applications for the Non-Teaching Staff positions on direct recruitment/ deputation basis. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Fill up IIT Non-Teaching recruitment Online Form 2020 Before The Last Date
IIT Goa Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Insitute of Technology, Goa|
|Post||Non-Teaching Staff Posts|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
IIT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||22-05-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30-06-2020|
The IIT Goa Jobs Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Vacancy Details, Salary/Pay Scale, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Important Dates, How to Apply, Etc this all details are Given Below.
IIT Goa Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Qualification||Salary||Age Limits|
|Registrar (Group-A)||Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.|
At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor
|Level 14 (144200-218200)||55 Years|
|Junior Superintendent (Group-B)||Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline |
At least 4 years’ experience
|Level 6 (35400 – 112400)||32 years|
Hindi Cell) (Group-B)
|Bachelor Degree with Hindi as the main subject|
Four years of relevant experience in translation.
|Level 6 (35400 – 112400)||32 years|
|Junior Assistant (Group-C)||Bachelors’ degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and|
Knowledge of computer applications and office procedure
|Level 3 (21700 – 69100)||27 years|
|Superintending Engineer (Group-A)||B.Tech. / B.E. in Civil Engineering||Level 12 (78800-209200)||50 years|
|M.Sc./ Bachelor’s degree (other than B.Tech. / B.E.) inappropriate||Level 6 (35400 – 112400)||32 years|
- Written Test
- General Candidates:
- Group A posts: Rs. 500/-
- Group B posts: Rs. 200/-
- Group C posts: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: NEFT/ UPI
How to Apply of IIT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.iitgoa.ac.in
- Next, Look Non-Teaching Staff Notification 2020 on the Main screen and Click on it.
- Now Download & Read notification.
- After Reading Notification, Click on Apply Online Button.
- Fill up the Application Form.
- Upload Recruited Documents, Photo & Signature Image.
- And, Pay the City Manager Application Form Fee (as applicable) for the examination.
- Finally, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Print For Future Use.
The candidates shall upload all the relevant documents in the application portal as detailed below. The proof of fee payment has to be uploaded separately.
- Educational qualifications Certificates in chronological order ie., SSC/10th, Intermediate /12th, Diploma, UG Degree, PG, Ph.D., All the year’s Marks lists of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post applied.
- Certificate of Date of Birth (issued by Municipality etc or Matriculation/High School/SSC certificate where the date of birth is mentioned)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
- Certificates of experiences in the relevant field, which makes the candidate eligible for applying for the said post if required (from the present employment to first employment)
- NOC from a current employer if applicable.
- Proof of fee payment (Acknowledgement received from the bank)
IIT Goa Recruitment Important Links
We Hope That the Information’s About IIT Goa Vacancy 2020 Given Above on this Page Which is Very Useful For You. Candidates can visit the Official Website to get more details about IIT Goa Recruitment 2020. For More Information About the IIT Goa Jobs 2020, the Latest Updates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Etc. Which will be published on the official website. Also, visit our website www.freegovtjobalert.in Regularly for getting the Latest job Updates.
IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 FAQs
How many Vacancies are there in IIT Goa Vacancy 2020?
As Current IIT Goa non-teaching Staff Recruitment official Notification 2020, A total of 11 Various Vacancies Are There.
What is the qualification for IIT Goa Vacancy?
Applicants Should Have a Master's Degree/ B.Tech/ B.E in Civil/ M.Sc.
What is the last date to apply for IIT Goa Jobs?
The Last Date is 30-06-2020.
How to Apply For IIT non-Teaching Staff Recruitment?
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online through Official Website OR Check Important Links of this Articles For More Details.
What is the Salary/ Pay Scale of IIT Goa Recruitment?
Rs. 21,700/- to 2,18,200/-
What is the age limit to apply for IIT Goa Jobs 2020?
Candidates Should Not be Above 55 Years.
What is the Selection Process for IIT Goa Non-Teaching Staff Jobs?
The Selection Process Will be Based on the Written Test And Interview.