IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published a Notification for the recruitment of the post of Project Assistant. Applications are invited for a contract position of project assistant in the project entitled “Towards Development of Sustainable Water Cyber-Physical Systems: Implementation in Gujarat Water Network Systems” sponsored by WIN Foundation (under Project No. RES/WINF/CE/P0170/1819/0013). The initial contract is for six months.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 For Project Assistant Post
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Gandhinagar|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published Notice on his official website. The Post of Project Assistant has on contract basis. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application before 03-11-2019. to know about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Details Like Education Qualification, Salary, Contract time, Experience, How to submit application, Etc Given below in this page.
|Starting Date of application submission||09-10-2019|
|Last Date of Application submission||03-11-2019|
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
Education Qualification & Experience
- B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation departments.
- Candidates with knowledge about SCADA and various sensor acquisition devices are preferred.
- Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date, time and mode of interview.
How to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Project Assistant Post
- Candidates, please email your detailed resume to [email protected]
For more details contact:
- Dr. Babji Srinivasan,
Assistant Professor| Chemical Engineering (jointly with Electrical Engineering), IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Important Links
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification for project assistant PDF: Click Here
- IIT Gandhinagar Official website: Click Here