IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published a Notification for the recruitment of the post of Junior Research Fellow. IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for research and development work in SERB sponsored project in the area of Molecular Neurosciences.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 For Junior Research Fellow Post
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Gandhinagar|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published Notice on his official website. The Post of Junior Research Fellow has on a contract basis. to know about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Details Like Education Qualification, Salary, Contract time, Experience, How to submit an application, Etc Given below in this page.
|Last Date of Application submission||Accept Application Until Suitable Candidates is Found.|
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Education Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- The appointment will be limited to 1 year which can be extended up to 2 years based on the candidate’s performance.
- Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month and medical benefits as per the Institute norms.
How to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Post
- Those interested in the project are requested to send:
- (1) Curriculum vitae,
- (2) Transcripts of Course work in Undergrad And Post Graduate Degrees
- (3) Name & Email Address of 3 referees and their contact details to email@example.com in a single pdf file by email.
- Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be intimated by email.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Important Links
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow PDF: Click Here
- IIT Gandhinagar Official website: Click Here