IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. IIT Gandhinagar invites applications From M.Tech/ M.Sc Degree Holder Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates Send Their Application Via Email Before the Last Date.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Gandhinagar|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020 For Junior Research Fellow Post
The Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar has Published Notice on his official website. The Post of Junior Research Fellow has on a contract basis. to know about IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Details Like Education Qualification, Salary, Contract time, Experience, How to submit an application, Etc Given below in this page.
|Last Date of Application submission||15-10-2020 or until this position is filled.|
IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy 2020 Details
- Project title: Fabrication and characterizations of hierarchically porous Zirconia
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Zirconium oxide is a dental implant material due to its excellent biocompatibility, tissue integration and ease to fabricating complex shapes.
- Nevertheless, less has been researched on its friction and wear properties as well as on the wetting/adhesion of bacteria and liquids.
- To evaluate those properties, it is important to firstly fabricate Zirconium oxide tooth (mimicking real human tooth) as a single-phase or a composite.
- Therefore, our group Functional Materials Laboratory (FML) at Materials Science and Engineering Department at IITGN is looking for a motivated Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to fabricate hierarchically porous Zirconia using colloidal processing and sintering processes. Characterizations will have to be performed using dynamic light scattering experiments, SEM, BET, Zeta potential, rheometer, FTIR, contact angle goniometer, hardness indenter etc.
- The candidate must have prior experience in one or more of this topics-powders processing, colloidal processing, characterization skills. The candidate should be open to learning new techniques and ready for teamwork and should be curious about this topic. Based on the dedication of the student and project progress, the candidate can convert/do a PhD in this topic at IITGN after/during JRF tenure.
Education Qualification & Experience
- An M. Tech/M.Sc. in Materials Science/Chemical/Chemistry or allied fields is essential.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis are also eligible.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in (a) experimental research, (b) data acquisition and critical analysis, and (c) oral and written scientific communication skills.
Duration: The appointment will be for one year.
- Rs. 31,000 Rs p.m.+ HRA.
How to apply for IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Post
- Interested candidates must send their curriculum vitae, B. Tech and M. Tech/M.Sc. degree/provisional certificates and a cover letter explaining how their previous research expertise and interests would fit the current position requirements, their motivation for this position and future career goals.
- The CV must contain contact details of three references. All the documents must be submitted as a single pdf file to Dr Sriharitha Rowthu ([email protected]).
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Important Links
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow PDF: Click Here
- IIT Gandhinagar Official website: Click Here