IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Notification Published For Fill up Superintending Engineer & Executive Engineer Post. IIT Gandhinagar Invites Offline Application From Eligible & Experience Candidates. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send their Application Before the Last Date.
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar|
|Post||Superintending Engineer & Executive Engineer|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Job Type||Enginneirng Jobs|
IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
IIT Gandhinagar is in the process of expanding its permanent campus in an area of 400 acres on the eastern bank of the Sabarmati River at Gandhinagar. The sprawling campus is planned to be a complete township having facilities for academic activities as well as residential facilities and amenities. The master plan of the campus envisages a population of about 10,000 in the years ahead.
IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Vacancy 2020 Details
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): 01 posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Only qualified engineers in service of Central Government, State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies need to apply.
- The applicant must have adequate experience in construction of large building projects.
- The applicant for any post must be in the same/ similar cadre of the parent organization. However, those of next lower cadre with outstanding qualification/ work experience may also apply for the higher position.
- Candidates must have at least an overall grading of ‘Very good’ in the past five APARs starting with 2015-16.
- Persons applying for two different positions must use separate forms.
- Appointments shall be made on deputation basis, initially for a period of two years, as per Government of India rules for deputation/ foreign service appointments. In addition, the Institute pays a special allowance of up to 30% of basic pay in deserving cases.
- Outstation candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed travel expenses from place of residence to Ahmedabad and back, as per instruction in the call letter, on production of tickets.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Fulfilling qualifying norms does not entail a call for interview. Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for presentation/ interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at its own discretion.
- The Institute reserves all rights not to call an applicant for interview or not to fill up a position through this round of selection process without assigning any reason.
IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Staff Salary/Pay Scale
- Superintending Engineer (Civil): Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900)
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Level 11 (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700)
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For IIT Gandhinagar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020
- The applications on prescribed format with complete particulars must be forwarded through appropriate authority to the Deputy Registrar (E&A) of the Institute on or before 10 September 2020.
- However, an advance copy of the application may be sent to reach the Institute before the last date.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
IIT Gandhinagar Important Links
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|