IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for the position of State Resource Associates to assist the faculty in the execution of the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme. MGNF is a Certificate programme in Public Policy and Management (CPPM) offered by IIMA, in partnership with the Indian Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The MGNF seeks to strengthen local institutions and schemes in helping achieve their potential in local skill development programmes. The candidate will be a contractual employee of IIMA and will be expected to be based out of one of the state capitals of selected states where IIMA will be offering the programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board
|Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
|State Resource Associate
|Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, and Punjab
IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021
In this regard, the candidate is expected to be able to communicate in the language of the state they will work in. We are particularly interested in candidates who are comfortable in the local languages of Gujarat, Punjab, Manipur, and Madhya Pradesh. The successful candidate is expected to join a team of IIMA faculty and practitioners in documentation, planning, and assisting with monitoring and evaluation of the MGNF programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- State Resource Associate
Period of engagement:
- The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. RA contracts will be for up-to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The State Resource Associates will be responsible for:
● Organizing and providing field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
● Providing all the necessary administrative support to the MGNF programme in coordination with the Programme Manager and Faculty Chairs.
● Planning meetings and assistance in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF programme
● Writing and reviewing documents and research materials in coordination with the Programme Manager.
● Documenting field level experience and learning by the fellowship participants.
● Coordinating with the officials of the state and district administration to provide support to the fellows.
- Master in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Rural Technology/ Communication/ Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
Key Attributes required for successful candidates
● Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
● Willingness to travel
Salary /Pay Scale
- Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile
|Telegram | Facebook | Email
- APPSC Group 2 Revison, Vedic Age NOTES, QUICK REVISION
- tspsc group 4 results released
- Indus Valley Civilization and Vedic Age: A Quick Revision
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- BSF Height Weight Chart 2023 For Male & Female Candidates
- Arogyasathi (NHM Gujarat) Current Openings @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in Online
- CHEGUJ Recruitment 2023 Adhyapak Sahayak @rascheguj.in
- Gyan Sahayak (Primary) Bharti 2023 Online Form @gyansahayak.ssgujarat.org
- Applying for a Paytm loan in 2024
- NICL AO Syllabus 2024
- Hanuman Movie Collection , beats Guntur Kaaram
- Dhruv Jurel Update and India Test Squad Announced
- Arid Forest Research Institute AFRI Syllabus 2024 and Exam Pattern
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for 103,769 Vacancies
- Best CRM Comparision, Thriwin.io vs Pipedrive vs Zoho CRM
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Nakshanveesh and Manchitrak Posts
- CSIR UGC NET / JRF December 2023 Exam: Online Correction Edit Form
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
|Jobs by Qualification