IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for the position of State Resource Associates to assist the faculty in the execution of the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme. MGNF is a Certificate programme in Public Policy and Management (CPPM) offered by IIMA, in partnership with the Indian Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The MGNF seeks to strengthen local institutions and schemes in helping achieve their potential in local skill development programmes. The candidate will be a contractual employee of IIMA and will be expected to be based out of one of the state capitals of selected states where IIMA will be offering the programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad|
|Post||State Resource Associate|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, and Punjab|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021
In this regard, the candidate is expected to be able to communicate in the language of the state they will work in. We are particularly interested in candidates who are comfortable in the local languages of Gujarat, Punjab, Manipur, and Madhya Pradesh. The successful candidate is expected to join a team of IIMA faculty and practitioners in documentation, planning, and assisting with monitoring and evaluation of the MGNF programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- State Resource Associate
Period of engagement:
- The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. RA contracts will be for up-to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The State Resource Associates will be responsible for:
● Organizing and providing field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
● Providing all the necessary administrative support to the MGNF programme in coordination with the Programme Manager and Faculty Chairs.
● Planning meetings and assistance in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF programme
● Writing and reviewing documents and research materials in coordination with the Programme Manager.
● Documenting field level experience and learning by the fellowship participants.
● Coordinating with the officials of the state and district administration to provide support to the fellows.
- Master in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Rural Technology/ Communication/ Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
Key Attributes required for successful candidates
● Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
● Willingness to travel
Salary /Pay Scale
- Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GSPHC Recruitment 2022 For Steno, Assistant Posts
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 28-9-2022 Download PDF Now
- RMC Account Clerk DV Notification 2022 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Office of the Assistant Director of Fisheries Porbandar Recruitment 2022 | Fisheries Guard Posts
- ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 Apply by Email
- Vadodara GRD Bharti 2022 – 200 Male & Female Posts
- Nehru Science Centre Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Assistant Post
- GSRTC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Painter, Other Posts
- GACL NALCO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Manager Posts
- Urban Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 Staff Nurse & Other
- Collector Office Gandhinagar Recruitment For Law Officer Post 2022
- GPSSB Statistical Assistant District Allotment Program / જિલ્લા પસંદગી (ફાળવણી) કાર્યક્રમ 2022
- GPSSB Deputy Accountant District Allotment Program / જિલ્લા પસંદગી (ફાળવણી) કાર્યક્રમ 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Extension Officer District Allotment Program / જિલ્લા પસંદગી (ફાળવણી) કાર્યક્રમ 2022 Exam Date @https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- GPSSB Divisional Accountant District Allotment Program / જિલ્લા પસંદગી (ફાળવણી) કાર્યક્રમ 2022
- GPSSB Staff Nurse District Allotment Program / જિલ્લા પસંદગી (ફાળવણી) કાર્યક્રમ 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Laboratory Technician District Allotment Program 2022 Download PDF
- PFRDA Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For Manager Post
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2022 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- National Health Mission NHM Porbandar Recruitment 2022 | 12 PHC, Staff Nurse Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|