IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for the position of State Resource Associates to assist the faculty in the execution of the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) programme. MGNF is a Certificate programme in Public Policy and Management (CPPM) offered by IIMA, in partnership with the Indian Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
The MGNF seeks to strengthen local institutions and schemes in helping achieve their potential in local skill development programmes. The candidate will be a contractual employee of IIMA and will be expected to be based out of one of the state capitals of selected states where IIMA will be offering the programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad|
|Post||State Resource Associate|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, and Punjab|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IIM Ahmedabad State Resource Associate Recruitment 2021
In this regard, the candidate is expected to be able to communicate in the language of the state they will work in. We are particularly interested in candidates who are comfortable in the local languages of Gujarat, Punjab, Manipur, and Madhya Pradesh. The successful candidate is expected to join a team of IIMA faculty and practitioners in documentation, planning, and assisting with monitoring and evaluation of the MGNF programme.
IIM Ahmedabad Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- State Resource Associate
Period of engagement:
- The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. RA contracts will be for up-to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding availability and performance reviews.
Major Roles and Responsibilities
The State Resource Associates will be responsible for:
● Organizing and providing field related support to the Fellows across the districts.
● Providing all the necessary administrative support to the MGNF programme in coordination with the Programme Manager and Faculty Chairs.
● Planning meetings and assistance in providing logistical support to various events held as a part of the MGNF programme
● Writing and reviewing documents and research materials in coordination with the Programme Manager.
● Documenting field level experience and learning by the fellowship participants.
● Coordinating with the officials of the state and district administration to provide support to the fellows.
- Master in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/ Rural Technology/ Communication/ Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable
Key Attributes required for successful candidates
● Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including community organizations.
● Willingness to travel
Salary /Pay Scale
- Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From Below Link
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2021 | 65+ Various Posts
- ITI Balasinor Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Programme & Information Officer Posts
- PDF (List of Eligible Candidates) Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Recruitment 2021 Apply Online at OJAS
- New Exam Date & Call Letter For Gujarat High Court Driver Bharti 2021
- New Exam Date For Gujarat High Court Attendant Bharti 2021 – 38 Court Attendant/ Office Attendant/ Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant Vacancy @ HC Ojas
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 15 September 2021 Download PDF Now
- Jamnabai General Hospital Vadodara Recruitment For Staff Nurse Posts 2021
- Urban Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- JMC (Jamnagar) Health Department Recruitment 2021 | Ayush Doctor Posts
- SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | 50+ Posts @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- SDAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview
- GSRTC Naroda Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Welder, MVBB & Painter Trade
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Architect Posts
- General Hospital Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Interview
- SDAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in-Interview
- (Latest) GSC Bank Recruitment 2021 | General Manager & Other Posts
- Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | 300+ Assistant Manager & Other Vacancy
- BKM Science College Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Associate Professor Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|