IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment Notification has published by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application by Email. And More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad|
|Post||Smart Grid Engineer|
|Job Type||IIM Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment 2021
IIM Ahmedabad Vacancy 2021 Details
- The post of a Smart Grid Engineer at IIM Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is leading the consortium for developing a P2P energy trading project using blockchain as an underlying technology.
- The product is in the final stages and now needs to be tested for the right business models, exploitation, and pilots. The current role is for an Electricity Grid engineer, with hands on Applications / Project Engineering experience in the area of Grids operations (Power Systems) and deployment of IT technologies experience in the energy sector.
- In this role, you would be handling project execution and operationalization efforts for pilot demonstrations with customers.
- This is a mission-critical role and requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, able to adapt to a dynamic work environment, handle issues at the client-side in the field, and is available on call for troubleshooting.
- You would be reporting to the PI of the project or any person nominated by him.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support with field activities during POC testing, including hardware installation, troubleshooting, and exception handling of products during deployment. Verify and deploy hardware, programs, and systems
- Integrate our internally developed smart grid hardware and software applications with any third party tools/programs. Work on physical and networking interfacing between smart grid elements such as inverters, energy meters, data loggers, etc., and our smart plugs and controllers.
- Ability to clearly understand the business requirements of customers and find ways to apply our solutions to address these business problems.
- Work with a diverse team comprising IoT engineers, software developers, program managers business executives, etc. to provide market-related solutions.
- Create consumer awareness about emerging technologies for demand-side energy management such as P2P Energy Trading, Demand Response, Flexibility Aggregation, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Have led engineering projects involving elements of electrical engineering, systems integration, and on-site field commissioning
- A track record in commissioning and fault finding a variety of industrial control and measurement equipment
- Practical experience in equipment cabling, single line diagram and wiring schematics, and working knowledge on the networking of IoT devices and software products for Smart Grids is required.
- Hands-on knowledge of control and field instrumentation, industrial automation, protection equipment, and generator control systems hardware is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Cloud application deployment and Network Engineering for utilities and Smart grids projects is highly desirable.
- Must either be a Diploma or BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 2-3 years of experience or Mechatronics Engineer with 4-5 years of suitable smart grid automation experience is necessary.
- As the requirement for this role is in Kolkata, only local candidates/Candidates willing to immediately relocate to Kolkatta will be considered.
- Frequent domestic travel to other regions may be required. Necessary arrangements will be made by the institute when such a need arises.
- IIM Ahmedabad will only contact candidates shortlisted for an interview.
How to Apply
- Applications may be sent to [email protected] until Feb 15, 2021.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|