IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment Notification has published by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application by Email. And More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad|
|Post||Smart Grid Engineer|
|Job Type||IIM Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment 2021
IIM Ahmedabad Vacancy 2021 Details
- The post of a Smart Grid Engineer at IIM Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is leading the consortium for developing a P2P energy trading project using blockchain as an underlying technology.
- The product is in the final stages and now needs to be tested for the right business models, exploitation, and pilots. The current role is for an Electricity Grid engineer, with hands on Applications / Project Engineering experience in the area of Grids operations (Power Systems) and deployment of IT technologies experience in the energy sector.
- In this role, you would be handling project execution and operationalization efforts for pilot demonstrations with customers.
- This is a mission-critical role and requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, able to adapt to a dynamic work environment, handle issues at the client-side in the field, and is available on call for troubleshooting.
- You would be reporting to the PI of the project or any person nominated by him.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support with field activities during POC testing, including hardware installation, troubleshooting, and exception handling of products during deployment. Verify and deploy hardware, programs, and systems
- Integrate our internally developed smart grid hardware and software applications with any third party tools/programs. Work on physical and networking interfacing between smart grid elements such as inverters, energy meters, data loggers, etc., and our smart plugs and controllers.
- Ability to clearly understand the business requirements of customers and find ways to apply our solutions to address these business problems.
- Work with a diverse team comprising IoT engineers, software developers, program managers business executives, etc. to provide market-related solutions.
- Create consumer awareness about emerging technologies for demand-side energy management such as P2P Energy Trading, Demand Response, Flexibility Aggregation, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Have led engineering projects involving elements of electrical engineering, systems integration, and on-site field commissioning
- A track record in commissioning and fault finding a variety of industrial control and measurement equipment
- Practical experience in equipment cabling, single line diagram and wiring schematics, and working knowledge on the networking of IoT devices and software products for Smart Grids is required.
- Hands-on knowledge of control and field instrumentation, industrial automation, protection equipment, and generator control systems hardware is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Cloud application deployment and Network Engineering for utilities and Smart grids projects is highly desirable.
- Must either be a Diploma or BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 2-3 years of experience or Mechatronics Engineer with 4-5 years of suitable smart grid automation experience is necessary.
- As the requirement for this role is in Kolkata, only local candidates/Candidates willing to immediately relocate to Kolkatta will be considered.
- Frequent domestic travel to other regions may be required. Necessary arrangements will be made by the institute when such a need arises.
- IIM Ahmedabad will only contact candidates shortlisted for an interview.
How to Apply
- Applications may be sent to [email protected] until Feb 15, 2021.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|