IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment Notification has published by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. interested & Eligible Candidates Can Send Their Application by Email. And More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad|
|Post||Smart Grid Engineer|
|Job Type||IIM Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
IIM Ahmedabad Smart Grid Engineer Recruitment 2021
IIM Ahmedabad Vacancy 2021 Details
- The post of a Smart Grid Engineer at IIM Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is leading the consortium for developing a P2P energy trading project using blockchain as an underlying technology.
- The product is in the final stages and now needs to be tested for the right business models, exploitation, and pilots. The current role is for an Electricity Grid engineer, with hands on Applications / Project Engineering experience in the area of Grids operations (Power Systems) and deployment of IT technologies experience in the energy sector.
- In this role, you would be handling project execution and operationalization efforts for pilot demonstrations with customers.
- This is a mission-critical role and requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, able to adapt to a dynamic work environment, handle issues at the client-side in the field, and is available on call for troubleshooting.
- You would be reporting to the PI of the project or any person nominated by him.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support with field activities during POC testing, including hardware installation, troubleshooting, and exception handling of products during deployment. Verify and deploy hardware, programs, and systems
- Integrate our internally developed smart grid hardware and software applications with any third party tools/programs. Work on physical and networking interfacing between smart grid elements such as inverters, energy meters, data loggers, etc., and our smart plugs and controllers.
- Ability to clearly understand the business requirements of customers and find ways to apply our solutions to address these business problems.
- Work with a diverse team comprising IoT engineers, software developers, program managers business executives, etc. to provide market-related solutions.
- Create consumer awareness about emerging technologies for demand-side energy management such as P2P Energy Trading, Demand Response, Flexibility Aggregation, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Have led engineering projects involving elements of electrical engineering, systems integration, and on-site field commissioning
- A track record in commissioning and fault finding a variety of industrial control and measurement equipment
- Practical experience in equipment cabling, single line diagram and wiring schematics, and working knowledge on the networking of IoT devices and software products for Smart Grids is required.
- Hands-on knowledge of control and field instrumentation, industrial automation, protection equipment, and generator control systems hardware is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Cloud application deployment and Network Engineering for utilities and Smart grids projects is highly desirable.
- Must either be a Diploma or BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 2-3 years of experience or Mechatronics Engineer with 4-5 years of suitable smart grid automation experience is necessary.
- As the requirement for this role is in Kolkata, only local candidates/Candidates willing to immediately relocate to Kolkatta will be considered.
- Frequent domestic travel to other regions may be required. Necessary arrangements will be made by the institute when such a need arises.
- IIM Ahmedabad will only contact candidates shortlisted for an interview.
How to Apply
- Applications may be sent to [email protected] until Feb 15, 2021.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2021 | Chief Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2021 | 66 Various Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- HFWD Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | PHN & Other Posts
- NSTFDC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Personnel Post @http://www.nstfdc.net
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Structural Engineer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|