The Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is hiring full-time Research Associates to work on an urban transportation project. The project involves demand assessment, service planning, financial analysis and pricing, and operations/management of public transportation systems. Successful candidates will have research responsibilities including, but not limited to, assistance in data collection, literature reviews, data analysis, drafting and editing of reports, and other administrative activities. Prior training and experience in transportation planning, modelling and policy issues is a must.
IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||IIM Ahmedabad|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
IIM Ahmedabad Research Associate Recruitment 2021
IIM Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- Research Associate
- The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended up to a year depending on performance, at the discretion of the faculty supervisors. Research Associates will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and may be required to travel within India.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree (from top-tier institutions only) in engineering/ planning/ economics with specialization or substantial coursework/ thesis in transportation planning, modelling, policy, management, or economics.
- Applicants must have strong quantitative data analysis skills, sound knowledge of econometric methods, experience of data analysis using any standard software (Excel/R/Stata/SAS), and excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Prior research assistantship experience in an academic institution is preferred.
- Professional work experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary /Pay Scale
- Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online or in-person interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY From the Below Link.
- The application attachment file should contain the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF): 1) a cover letter stating educational and relevant work experience, and 2) a detailed CV.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|