IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: International Financial Services Centres Authority is Published Notification Regarding Assistant Manager Vacancy. The Authority has initiated a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade A) from amongst candidates who appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination – 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
IFSCA Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Notification No.||F.No.25/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021|
|Post||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
IFSCA Vacancy 2020 Details
- Assistant Manager: 10 Posts ((UR-6, OBC-2, SC-1, EWS-1)
- As per UPSC norms.
Candidates who appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination-2019 conducted by UPSC and have the following educational qualification:-
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics /Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS, and ICWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Salary/Pay Scale
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)- 46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Travel Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers etc., as contained in the Service Regulations.
(i) Short-listing of candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted based on the consolidated final marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 (Written & Interview).
(ii) Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which will be conducted by the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA).
(iii)Selection: IFSCA Rank list will be prepared based on the following criteria and offer of appointment will be issued as per the order of merit:
- A. 80% weightage for consolidated marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 combining Written and Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- B. 20% weightage for interview of IFSCA to assess the candidate’s understanding of the subjects dealing with financial products, financial services and financial institutions, including Banking, Insurance & Re-insurance, Securities, Capital market, Pension fund management etc.,
- C. Candidates who are working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous/Statutory Organizations have to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer along with all original as well as photocopy of all the documents at the time of interview
- pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
How to Apply For IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates Download Application Form.
- Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by September 30, 2020, at 6.00 PM.
The Officer on Special Duty,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Job Notification:
- Sumul Dairy Surat Recruitment 2021 | Fitter / Wireman & Other Posts
- ECHS Polyclinic Jamnagar Recruitment 2021 | Safaiwala & Office in Charge
- ITI Idar Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- ITI Borsad Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For General Manager Posts
- (Provisional Answer Key) BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI And Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- ITI Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- TJSB Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Officer Posts
- Bharuch Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 40 COPA & Other
- Parul University Jobs 2021 | Security Guard & Hostel Rector
- Eklavya Model Residential School Recruitment 2021
- IITRAM Recruitment 2021 | Computer Programmer & Other Posts
- MGVCL Chairperson Recruitment 2021
- (NHM) Sir T. General Hospital Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse
- NHM Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 17 Staff Nurse and Other Post
- GMERS Medical College Vadnagar Recruitment 2021 | Administrative officer Posts
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor and Coordinator
- District Rural Development Agency Vadodara Recruitment 2021 – Cluster Coordinator
- (10th Apprentice) Shree Madhi Vibhag Khand Udyog Sahakari Mandli Ltd. Recruitment 2021