IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: International Financial Services Centres Authority is Published Notification Regarding Assistant Manager Vacancy. The Authority has initiated a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade A) from amongst candidates who appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination – 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC).
IFSCA Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Notification No.||F.No.25/IFSCA/Vacancy notification/2020-2021|
|Post||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
IFSCA Vacancy 2020 Details
- Assistant Manager: 10 Posts ((UR-6, OBC-2, SC-1, EWS-1)
- As per UPSC norms.
Candidates who appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination-2019 conducted by UPSC and have the following educational qualification:-
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics /Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/Information Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ information technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with CA, CFA, CS, and ICWA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Salary/Pay Scale
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)- 46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Benefits: Other benefits viz., Leave Travel Concession, Medical Expenses, Eye Refraction, Education Allowance, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers etc., as contained in the Service Regulations.
(i) Short-listing of candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted based on the consolidated final marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 (Written & Interview).
(ii) Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, which will be conducted by the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA).
(iii)Selection: IFSCA Rank list will be prepared based on the following criteria and offer of appointment will be issued as per the order of merit:
- A. 80% weightage for consolidated marks secured in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 combining Written and Interview conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- B. 20% weightage for interview of IFSCA to assess the candidate’s understanding of the subjects dealing with financial products, financial services and financial institutions, including Banking, Insurance & Re-insurance, Securities, Capital market, Pension fund management etc.,
- C. Candidates who are working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous/Statutory Organizations have to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer along with all original as well as photocopy of all the documents at the time of interview
- pay Rs.500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of IFSCA Fund payable at Gandhinagar.
How to Apply For IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates Download Application Form.
- Applications along with supporting documents and Demand Draft should be sent by post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)’ to the following address so as to reach latest by September 30, 2020, at 6.00 PM.
The Officer on Special Duty,
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Job Notification:
- DUHU Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | SI, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021 | 135 Jr. Office Assistant & Other Posts
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 | Clerk, Steno & Other Posts 2021
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Apply For Senior Civilian Staff Officer & Other Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021