Latest jobs in Gujarat! ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment 2020 Notification Published For Research Associate & Skilled helper Post on Contract Basis. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview For Above Post.
ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research|
|Notification No.||F.No. 1(86)/Estt/2020|
|Post||Research Associate & Skilled helper|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment 2020 For Research Associate & Skilled helper
|Interview Date||18-07-2020 at 10:30|
ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research Vacancy 2020 Details
- Research Associate (RA): One post
- Skilled helper: One Post
- 40 years for men
- 45 years for women
Research Associate (RA)
- PhD in Microbiology/Agril. Microbiology/ Agricultural Biochemistry/Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
- MSc in Microbiology/Agril. Microbiology/ Agril. Biochemistry /Plant Molecular Biology
and Biotechnology with NET qualification and having 02 years of research
- MSc in Microbiology/Agril. Microbiology/ Agril. Biochemistry /Agril. Biochemistry/
Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree
having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average and at
least 02 years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/Associateship/
- BSc in Agricultural Sciences
Research Associate (RA)
- PhD degree holders: (Rs. 54000/- + HRA) per month
- MSc degree holders: (Rs. 49000/- + HRA) per month
- Rs. 15000/- per month (fixed)
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For ICAR-Directorate of Groundnut Research Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates Can Attend Interview on 18-07-2020 10:30.
- Candidates must produce the originals of all relevant documents and at least one photocopy of each for verification and a recent passport size photograph
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Other Important Information
- The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may change.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminate with the project/ scheme or for an extended period as decided by the competent authority.
In order to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19), all the candidates have to come in the campus with face cover and use hand sanitizer and register body temperature at reception. All the candidates have to follow social distancing in the waiting room.