Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has Published Notification For Specialist Officer Vacancy in Various Bank. IBPS Invites online Application From Engineering/ Technology Degree, Graduation, Post Graduate Degree, Bachelor Degree Holder.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Notification No.||CRP SPL-X for Vacancies of 2021-22|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
Details of IBPS SO Notification 2020-21
Good Opportunity For Bank Job Seeker, they Can Apply online For IBPS CRP SPL-X Vacancy For 2021-22. As Current IBPS SO Notification, A Total 647 Vacancies Are There.
Details of IBPS SO Notification 2020-21, Like Education Qualification, Age limits, Vacancy Details, Important Date, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc. Given Below on this page.
|Starting Date of Online Application||02-11-2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||23-11-2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
||02-11-2020 to 23-11-2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26-12-2020 & 27-12-2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24-01-2021|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2021|
|Conduct of interview||February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS CRP SPL-X Vacancy 2020 Details
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 20 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 485 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): 25 posts
- Law Officer (Scale I): 50 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I): 07 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I): 60 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Note: provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
|I.T. Officer||a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer
Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|Agricultural Field Officer||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri.
Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/
Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
|Law Officer||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/Personnel Officer||Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer||Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing *|
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 23,700/- to 42,020/-
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020
|Preliminary Examination For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari|
|English Language (English)||50||25||40 minutes|
|Reasoning (English and Hindi)||50||50||40 minutes|
|General Awareness with Special
Reference to Banking Industry (English and Hindi)
|Preliminary Examination For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer|
|English Language (English)||50||25||40 minutes|
|Reasoning (English and Hindi)
|Quantitative Aptitude (English and Hindi)||50||50||40 minutes|
|Main Examination For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer|
|Professional Knowledge (English and Hindi)||60||60||45 minutes|
|Main Examination For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari|
|Professional Knowledge (Objective) (English and Hindi)||45||60||30 minutes|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive) (English and Hindi)||2||30 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examinations):
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- others: Rs. 850/-
- Payment Mode: online
How to Apply For IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.ibps.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Participating Bank/ Organisations:
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Latest Jobs in India 2020:
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment 2021 | 33 Vacancy For 10th Pass
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2021 | Chief Officer, Stenographer & Other Posts
- (Call Letter Released) Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021 at HC OJAS
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited Recruitment 2021 | 66 Various Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- HFWD Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | PHN & Other Posts
- NSTFDC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant General Manager Personnel Post @http://www.nstfdc.net
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Ayurveda Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- GSPHC Recruitment 2021 | Structural Engineer Posts
- GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview