(CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22)
IBPS PO / MT – X 2020: The Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection has Published Notification Regarding Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22) Vacancy. IBPS Invites Online Application From Graduate Candidates. IBPS Bank PO Jobs Online Form 2020 Start on 5 August 2020 And Will be Available Until 26 August 2020.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Institutes of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Notification No.||CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22|
|Post||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
IBPS PO/MT – X 2020 Notification OUT
IBPS PO/MT Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||05-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26-08-2020|
| Edit/Modification of Application
||05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05-08-2020 to 26-08-2020|
|A download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21-09-2020 to 26-09-2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03-10-2020, 10-10-2020, 11-10-2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28-11-2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Bank PO Job Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
IBPS PO/ MT Vacancy 2020 Details
- Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees: 1417 Vacancies
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PWBD: 10 Years
IBPS PO Education Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IBPS Po Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 23,700/-
Selection Process For IBPS PO/MT Exam.
- Pre-Examination Training
- Preliminary Exam Online
- Main Exam Online
- Interview/ DV
IBPS Po Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2020
- The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Online Examination – Preliminary
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|English Language||30||30||English||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 Minutes|
|Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong
the answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Interview For IBPS PO Jobs 2020
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-X will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- Interviews will be conducted at Select Centres.
- The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-X and Interview.
- Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Exam and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-X
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation
- Caste Certificate(Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWBD categories have to submit certificates in support of it at the time of interview.)
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including
Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from
their employer at the time of interview.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Application Fee For IBPS PO Online Form
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- All Others: Rs. 850/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.
How to Apply For IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.ibps.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card, Left thumb impression, A handwritten declaration.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
IBPS PO Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Vacancy Increased||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- A handwritten declaration (text is given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
IBPS PO EXAMINATION CENTRES – Preliminary and Main Examination (Tentative List)