IBPS Division Head Recruitment Notification Published Regarding Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services), Banker Faculty in IBPS on a Contract basis. IBPS Invites Online Application For Above posts From Those Candidates Who Have Completed Bachelor/ Master Degree, Post-graduation. Bank Job Seekers of Mumbai They Can Apply Online Before the Last Date.
IBPS Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post||Division Head & Banker Faculty|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharastra|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs on Contract|
IBPS Division Head, CFO, Banker Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||12-08-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-08-2020|
|Interview Date||September 2020|
IBPS Vacancy 2020 Details
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO: 01 Post
- Division Head (Technology Support Services): 01 post
- Banker Faculty: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Division Head Recruitment 2020
- Maximum 61 Years
|Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||B.Com/M.Com From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA (Finance) /CAIIB.
20 to 25 years of experience in handling Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Internal Audit, Budget preparation, Recovery, Investment, purchase, etc.
|Division Head (Technology Support Services)||Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent.
minimum 10 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of which at least two years as DGM-IT or GM-IT OR equivalent position in Central Government / State Government / Public Sector Undertaking.
|Banker Faculty||Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB.
The incumbent should be an officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation, from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above.
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service/career.
- No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/ career.
- He/she should not be convicted by any court in India or Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
- Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary and should be able to handle computers independently, especially MS Office.
IBPS Division Head & Banker Faculty Salary/Pay Scale
|Post Name||Total Compensation per month|
|Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||Rs.1,45,000/-|
|Division Head (Technology Support Services)||Rs.1,45,000/-|
- Shortlisting & Interview
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For IBPS Division Head Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.ibps.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
IBPS Exam Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. For the post of Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO (on contract)
- He/She will be the head of the Financial & Allied Services Division of the Institute. He / She will handle the matters related to Finance, Taxation, Accounts, Internal Audit, Budget Preparation, Recovery, Investment, purchase etc. of the Institute. Any other work assigned by the Institute.
2. For the post of Division Head (Technology Support Services) (on contract)
- He /She will be head of the Technology Support Services Division of the Institute. He / She will be responsible for a comprehensive ICT (Information and Communication Technology) related activities and Data including result processing, Process automation, IT initiatives and support for on-line application processing, the conduct of on-line examinations, monitoring the systems and procedures associated with the conduct of high volume selection tests, enterprise wise automation etc. and any matter related to the above broad functions.
- The incumbent shall have exposure in selection/appointment of Service Providers through RFP Processes for conducting technology-driven tests and AMC related matters.
- Have knowledge about the use of the latest technological gadgets, operational platforms, programmes and cybersecurity/ IT security norms. Any other work assigned by the Institute.
3. For the post of Banker Faculty (on contract)
- He / She will be required to write questions (multiple choice or short answer type questions) designed to assess banking knowledge and financial/general awareness and research in the areas of Banking, Financial Awareness, etc. Any other work assigned by the Institute.