IBPS Recruitment 2019-20: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Released Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (IBPS PO MT) in Participating Organisations Is Tentatively Scheduled in October/ November 2019. Those Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for Ibpo Po Management Trainees Before Date 28/08/2019. Ibps Jobs Details, Admit Card Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Exam Fee, Age Limits All Info Given in This Page.
IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee 4336 Vacancies
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
(IBPS recruitment 2019)
IBPS Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
(CRP PO/MT-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21)
IBPS PO MT Important Dates
|Starting Date for Registration||07-08-2019|
|Last Date for Registration||28-08-2019|
|Date For Payment of Application Fees||07-08-2019 to 28-08-2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||23-09-2019 to 28-09-2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||12, 13, 19, 20-10-2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||30-11-2019|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2019|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2020|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS CRP PO/MT-IX Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS PO MT IX Vacancy
|Education Qualification||Age Limits|
|A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee For IBPS Vacancy
|Rs. 600 /- for all others
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
(Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate)
Important Links For IBPS
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
How To Apply FOr IBPS PO MT Job Vacancy?
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. (They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.)
- Candidates are required to upload their – Photograph – Signature – Left thumb impression – A handwritten declaration as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure-III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Important Notes For IBPS Candidates:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- scan their Documents : – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm), signature
- a handwritten declaration (text is given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
If Candidates Any Doubts About Ibps Vacancy Details You Can Comment Your Question as Soon as Will Try to Reply, and Share This Post with Your Friends and Social Network. you Can Bookmark Our Site www.freegovtjobalert.in for Latest Govt Job Notification.