CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is Published Notification For Vacancy of Clerk – XI Post. IBPS Invites online Application From Graduate Candidates. Bank Job Seekers Can Apply For Above Bank Clerk Jobs Before the Last Date.
IBPS Recruitment 2021 Notification Highlights
|Job Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Notification No.||CRP CLERKS-XI|
|Post||Clerk – XI|
|Job Location||Various State|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||12-07-2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||01-08-2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
||12-07-2021 to 01-08-2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16-08-2021 onwards|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28-08-2021 / 29-08-2021 And 04-09-2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||October 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||31-10-2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021 Details
|Andaman & Nicobar||03|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||25|
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be either –
- (i) a Citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii) a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Minimum 20 Years
- Maximum 28 Years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 Years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years
- Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: 9 Years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only): 5 Years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs.11,765/- to Rs.31,540/-.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of test & Syllabus||Question/ Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30/30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35/35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35/35||20 minutes|
|Name of test & Syllabus||Question/ Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50/50||35 minutes|
|General English||40/40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||45 minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk Online Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- all other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.ibps.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisements and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of joining
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity is to be invariably submitted at the time of joining:
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-X
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Disability certificate
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of joining, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions
- Candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the Reporting time.
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it.
- Candidates should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
- The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
- Rough sheet(s) kept at each candidate’s desk will be used by the candidate. No additional sheets will be provided during the exam.
Latest Bank Jobs 2021
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- (New) The Co-operative Bank of Rajkot Recruitment 2012 | CEO, Clerk – Cashier & Other Posts
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | 6100 SBI Bank Jobs
- GMC Bank Recruitment 2020 | General Manager, Manager & Clerk- Cashier Post
- Shri Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd Halol Recruitment 2021 | MD / CEO Post