HSSC PGT Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission are invited for direct recruitment for the 3864 posts of (PGT)-H.E.S.-ll (Group-B Services). Apply online For HSSC PGT Teacher started from date 20-08-2019 to 05-09-2019 on the official website. Haryana state government invites candidates who completed MA, B.Ed, M.Com, MCA, B.tech Etc. we provided all details About HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy such as Education qualification, Age limit, Salary & pay scale, How To apply, etc. Also, you can get HSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy Official notification PDF Download in This Page. Interested candidates for PGT Teacher job in Haryana And completed for all Eligibility criteria can apply before 5th September 2019.
HSSC PGT Teacher Job Vacancy
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission
HSSC Recruitment 2019
POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGT) H.E.S.II ÍGROUP-B SERVICES
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications||20-08-2019|
|Closing Date For Submission of Online Application||05-09-2019(11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||09-09-2019|
|Pay Scale||Age Limits|
|In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100).||Minimum 18 Years
Maximum 42 years
SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State:
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana: No Charges|
|Apply Online||Start On 20-08-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Subject and Category Wise PGT Teacher Vacancy Details
HSSC PGT Teacher Experience:
- One-half (=0.5) mark for each year or part thereof exceeding six months of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana.
- No marks shall be awarded for any period of fewer than six months.
How To Apply For HSSC PGT Teacher Post Vacancy?
- Candidates Goto on This Link: http://adv132O19.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Your Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Download And Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Free Govt Job Alert