HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Has Released Recruitment Notification For Various Vacancies in Himachal Pradesh on Contract Basis. The Recruitment of Junior Officer (IT), Junior Scale Stenographer, Supervisor Re-designated as Work Inspector, Sub Inspector of Fisheries And Other. HPSSC Recruitment Online Form 2020 has Start on 5th March 2020.
HPSSC Recruitment Online Form 2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification No.||Advertisement No. 36 -1/ 2020|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh State|
|Job Type||State Jobs|
HP Staff Selection Commission Has Published Notification On His Official Website. As Per HPSSC Jobs Notification 2020 A Total of 943 Vacancies Are There. The Selected Candidates Will Be Placed in Himachal Pradesh State.
|Starting Date of Online Application||05-03-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||05-06-2020 (Extended)|
HPSSC Vacancy 2020 Details
HPSSC Various Vacancies 2020: 943 Posts
- Junior Officer (IT): 05 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 05 Posts
- Supervisor Re-designated as Work Inspector: 02 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Fisheries: 1 Post
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr.-II: 154 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): 19 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 11 Posts
- Radiographer (Allopathy): 80 Posts
- Junior Technician: 07 Posts
- Assistant Programmer: 1 Post
- Supervisor: 1 Post
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts): 03 Posts
- Operator: 05 Posts
- Computer Assistant: 10 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 32 Posts
- Jr Officer (Supervisory Trainee-P&A): 05 Posts
- Jr Officer (Supervisory Trainee-F&A): 06 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Arch.): 01 Post
- Junior Draughtsman (Civil): 01 Post
- Workshop Instructor (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent: 04 Posts
- TGT (Medical): 136 Posts
- TGT (Non-Medical): 144 Posts
- TGT (Arts): 307 Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 45 Years
- For Age Relaxing Check Notification
Salary/Pay Scale-HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Junior Officer (IT): Rs. 10900-34800+4350GP
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Rs.5910-20200+2800GP
- Supervisor Re-designated as Work Inspector: Rs. 5910-20200+1900GP
- Sub Inspector of Fisheries: Rs. 5910-20200+2400
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr.-II: Rs. 5910-20200+3000GP
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): Rs.5910-20200+3000GP
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs.5910-20200+2000GP
- Radiographer (Allopathy): Rs. 5910-20200+3000 GP
- Junior Technician: Rs. 5910-20200+1900GP
- Assistant Programmer: Rs.10300-34800+3200GP
- Supervisor: Rs. 5910-20200+2800GP
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts): Rs.10300-34800+4400GP
- Operator: Rs. 5910-20200+1900GP
- Computer Assistant: Rs. 10300-34800+3800GP
- Steno-Typist: Rs. 5910-20200+2000GP
- Jr Officer (Supervisory Trainee-P&A): Rs. 10900-34800+4350GP
- Jr Officer (Supervisory Trainee-F&A): Rs. 10900-34800+4350GP
- Junior Draughtsman (Arch.): Rs. 5910-20200+2400GP
- Junior Draughtsman (Civil): Rs.5910-20200+2400GP
- Workshop Instructor (Electrical): Rs.10300-34800+3600GP
- Hostel Superintendent: Rs. 10300-34800+3200GP
- TGT (Medical): Rs.10300+34800+3600GP
- TGT (Non-Medical): Rs. 10300-34800+3600GP
- TGT (Arts): Rs. 10300-34800+3600GP
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Part 1: Written-test of 85 marks
- Part 2: Evaluation of 15 Marks
Application Fee- HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- General Category/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure.: Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP.: Rs. 120/-
- S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C. / S.T. / O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, SC / ST / OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Dependent sons, daughters and wives of Ex-SM and SC/ ST/ OBC Persons with Disability).: Rs. 120/-
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. ( Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind / Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fee
- Payment Mode: The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
How to Apply For HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Step 1: The candidate needs to get him/her self registered on the ORA by using the Option “Sign up” given on the official web site.
Step 2: After completing the registration the candidate will sign in into the application by using the user name and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
Step 3: The category wise detail of posts will be displayed on the web page i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in Applicant can apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” button against it.
Step 4: Candidate needs to choose the preferred District and Tehsil for examination.
Step 5: After selecting the preferred District and Tehsil the candidate needs to fill his/her personal as well as contact details.
Step 6: After filling up the form for personal and contact details, the candidate needs to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
Step 7: The candidate needs to provide his/her educational details as per the post.
Step 8: If the experience is required for the particular post, then the candidate will be redirected to Experience Page else he will be redirected to the payment option.
Step 9: Make a payment.