Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification Released For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Haryana post Office Invites Offline Application From Eligible Candidates. Haryana Jobs 2020 Online Form Will be Accepted Until 2 September 2020.
Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Haryana Postal Circle|
|Post||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Job Type||Post Office Jobs|
Haryana Jobs 2020 For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, MTS
|Last Date For Submit Application||02-09-2020|
|For Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu A Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands of Lakshadweep.
Haryana Jobs Details Like Vacancy, Age Limits, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Payment Mode, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
Haryana Post Office Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Jobs For 12th Pass
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Postman/Mail Guard: 18 – 27 Years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 – 25 Years
- Relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years and as relaxed by Gol,t. of India for different categories
|postal assistant/ Sorting Assistant||
The candidates must have passed 12th’ Standard.
The candidates will be required to furnish a certificate of Basic Computer Training from a recognized Computer training institute before issuance of the appointment letter. Computer Training Certificates from Central Government/State Government/University/Boards etc
12th’ standard pass from a recognised Board.
Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least up to l0th standard.
1Oth’ standard pass from a recognised Board.
Knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi). The candidate should have studied local language (i.e. Hindi) at least up to l0th’ standard.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the Inter-university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the A1l India School Games Federation in games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Probation and Training
- Probation: The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation for two years.
- Training: The training will be imparted to the selected candidate as prescribed by the Department
Haryana Post Office Salary/Pay Scale
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)
- Postman/Mail Guard: Level 3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 21700-69100)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900)
Selection Process For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, MTS
- Written Exam/ Interview
- The candidates- shall have to pay the Application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) through e-payment in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller IP 70004) at any of the computerized post office in India using Challan Form by 26.08.2020.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How to Apply For Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Interested Candidates Download & Fill Up Application Form And Attechd Their Recent Passport Size Photograph, Duly Filled in Along With Enclosures to The Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the, Chief Postmaster-General, 107 Mall Road-, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt-133001 with superscription as “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle”
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES SHOULD NOT BE SENT.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Download|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|