Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Police|
|Post||PSI & Other|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
Gujarat Police has Released Official Notification and Gujarat Police PSI Syllabus For Wireless and Motor Transport Post. Applied Candidates Can Check Complete Details of this Gujarat PSI Syllabus Before Starting Preparation.
Gujarat Police PSI Syllabus 2021 For Wireless
- Energy bands in silicon,
- intrinsic and extrinsic silicon,
- Carrier transport in silicon,
- diffusion current,
- drift current,
- mobility and resistivity,
- Generation and recombination of carriers,
- p-n junction diode,
- Zener diode,
- tunnel diode,
- MOS capacitors,
- p-i-n and avalanche photo diode,
- Basics of LASERs.
- Small Signal Equivalent circuits of diode,
- BJTs, MOSFETs and analog CMOS,
- Simple diode circuits,
- clamping, and rectifiers.
Digital Logic and circuits:
- Logic Functions,
- Design and Synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits;
- Number representation and computer arithmetic,
- Boolean algebra,
- minimization of Boolean functions,
- logic gates,
- digital IC families (DTL, TTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS),
- Combinatorial circuits: arithmetic circuits,
- code converters,
- Sequential circuits: latches and flip-flops,
- counters and shift-registers,
- Sample and hold circuits,
- Semiconductors memories,
- Microprocessor (8085): architecture,
- memory and I/O interfacing
- Random signals and noise: probability,
- random variables,
- probability density function,
- power spectral density.
- Analog communication system:
- amplitude and angle modulation and demodulation system,
- super heterodyne receivers;
- elements of hardware,
- realizations of analog communication system; signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) calculations for amplitude modulation (AM) and frequency modulation (FM) for low noise conditions.
- Fundamentals of information theory and channel capacity theorem.
- Digital communication system: pulse code modulation (PCM),
- differential pulse code modulation (DPCM),
- digital modulation schemes: amplitude,
- phase and frequency shift keying schemes (ASK, PSK, FSK),.
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA and GSM.
Computer Organization and Architecture:-
- Machine instructions and addressing modes,
- ALU and data-path,
- CPU control design,
- Memory interface,
- I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode),
- Instruction pipelining,
- Cache and main memory,
- Secondary storage.
Computer Networks :–
- ISO/OSI Stack,
- LAN Technologies (Ethernet, Token ring ) Flow and error Control Techniques,
- Routing Algorithm ,
- Congestion control,
- TCP/UDP and sockets,
- Application Layer Protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http);
- Basic concepts of hubs,
- gateways and routers.
- Network security, basic concepts of public key and private key cryptography,
- a digital signature, firewalls
Wireless Sensor Network: –
- Introduction and overview of sensor network architecture and its node architecture with hardware and software details.,
- sensor network comparison with Ad Hoc Networks, Sensor,
- Overview of sensor network protocols: Physical,
- MAC and routing/ Network layer protocols,
- node discovery protocols,
- multi-hop and cluster-based protocols, Fundamentals of 802.15.4, Bluetooth, BLE (Bluetooth low energy),
Mobile Computing and Wireless Communication
- Transmission Fundamentals,
- Communication Networks:,
- Cellular Wireless Networks,
- Antennas and Propagation,
- Spread Spectrum,
- Coding and Error Control,
- Multiple access in Wireless System,
- Global system for mobile communication: ,
- General packet radio service (GPRS): ,
- Wireless System Operations and Standards:,
- Mobile IP and Wireless Application,
- Wi-Fi and the IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN Standard,
- Satellite Communication.
RADAR and Navigational Aids:-
- The simple form of Radar Equation,
- Radar Block diagram and Operation,
- Radar Frequencies,
- Applications of Radar,
- Air Surveillance Radar,
- Introduction to Synthetic aperture radar(SAR),
- Doppler navigation-Doppler Effect,
- Track stabilization,
- Doppler navigation system ,
- GPS principle of operation,
- Position location determination,
- the principle of GPS receiver.
Database Management System:-
- Database system architecture,
- Data models,
- Relational query languages,
- Relational database design Query processing and optimization,
- Storage strategies Transaction processing,
- Database Security,
- SQL Concepts,
- PL/SQL Concepts.
- Integrity Constraints,
- Normal Forms,
- File Organization,
- Indexing (E.G., B and B+ Trees), Transactions and Concurrency Control,
- Data Storage Technologies and Networks.
- Vulnerabilities and attacks for organizations;
- Data security, Data privacy,
- Data protection; Privacy implications in social network; Hackers and Crackers;
- Ethical Hacking,
- Denial of Service attacks,
- WIFI Hotspot,
- Cybercrimes and the Indian IT Act 2000 (amended from time to time),
- IT security risk management, ISO/IEC 27000,
- Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) Roles and Functions.
Data Mining (DM):–
- Introduction to data mining (DM),
- Data Pre-processing,
- Concept Description,
- Mining Frequent Patterns,
- Associations and Correlations,
- Classification and Prediction,
- Cluster Analysis,
- Web mining and other data mining.
- Understanding of the technical concepts,
- Digital Forensics Process Model,
- Computer Operating system Artifacts,
- Legal aspects of digital forensics,
- Understanding of digital Forensic tools.
- Mobile platforms,
- Phones, PDAs;
- Cellular technology-2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, CDMA networks;
- App development; UI design, development, Browsers; Java, ME, IOS SDK, Android SDK; Virtual Machines, SOA; Mobile enterprise application platforms, IDEs; Mobile app servers ; Emulator and tools for testing mobile and web apps
IOT and Applications
- Application areas of IoT,
- Characteristics of IoT,
- Things in IoT,
- IoT stack,
- Enabling technologies,
- IoT challenges,
- IoT levels,
- IoT and cyber-physical system,
- IoT and WSN,
- Microcontrollers, and Their Interfacing,
- Protocols for IoT,
- Cloud for IoT,
- Application Building with IoT,
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi,
- IoT Security.
- Symmetric Cipher Model,
- Cryptanalysis and Attacks; Substitution and Transposition techniques,
- Stream ciphers and block ciphers,
- Block Cipher structure,
- Data Encryption standard (DES) with example,
- strength of DES,
- Design principles of block cipher,
- AES with structure,
- its transformation functions,
- key expansion, example and implementation,
- Multiple encryption and triple DES,
- Electronic Code Book,
- Cipher Block Chaining Mode,
- Cipher Feedback mode,
- Output Feedback mode,
- Counter mode,
- Public Key Cryptosystems,
- Cryptographic Hash Functions,
- The AI Problems,
- The Underlying Assumption,
- AI techniques,
- The Level of The Model,
- Criteria For Success,
- State Space Search & Heuristic Search Techniques,
- Knowledge Representation,
- Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence for E-Governance.
- Understanding in programming concepts; practical knowledge in HTML/XML/PHP/Java/Ajax;
- Familiarity in Open source tools usage in software development; platforms and Operating systems;
- Web servers – Microsoft IIS, Apache, Web services and applications;
- Software process and SDLCs; DBMS, SQL; Feasibility and Requirement analysis;
- Software design,
- software testing and maintenance;
- Software quality,
- Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
State and Central Government IT Infrastructure and Various Projects Mission Mode Projects (Mission Mode Projects Central MMPs State MMPs Integrated MMPs), Digitize India Platform (DIP), Digital Locker, GI CLOUD (MEGHRAJ), State Data Centre, EKRANTI etc., State and Central Government current E-Governance Programmers.
Current Trends (4G LTE, POLNET, Disaster Management communication, Real Time Surveillance etc.) and Recent Advancement in the relevant field.
Gujarat Police PSI Syllabus 2021 For M.T
- Engineering Curves,
- orthographic and isometric projections,
- fasteners – Projection of points,
- Lines & Planes,
- Limits Fits and Tolerances.
- Free-body diagrams and equilibrium; friction and its applications including rolling friction,
- screw jack,
- vehicles, etc.;
- trusses and frames; virtual work; kinematics and dynamics of rigid bodies in plane motion;
- impulse and momentum (linear and angular) and energy formulations; Lagrange’s equation.
Mechanics of Solids:
- Stress and strain,
- elastic constants,
- Poisson’s ratio;
- Mohr’s circle for plane stress and plane strain;
- thin cylinders; shear force and bending moment diagrams;
- bending and shear stresses; concept of shear centre;
- deflection of beams; torsion of circular shafts;
- Euler’s theory of columns; energy methods;
- thermal stresses;
- strain gauges and rosettes;
- testing of materials with universal testing machine;
- testing of hardness and impact strength.
Thermodynamics And Thermal Engineering:
- Basic concepts of Thermodynamics –first and second law of thermodynamics – thermodynamic cycles,
- fluid statics,
- kinematics and dynamics.
- Flow measurements,
- orifice and pipes,
- impact of jet,
- working of pumps,
- modes of heat transfer,
- fundamentals of refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Fluid properties; fluid statics, forces on submerged bodies, stability of floating bodies;
- control-volume analysis of mass,
- momentum and energy;
- fluid acceleration;
- differential equations of continuity and momentum;
- Bernoulli’s equation; dimensional analysis;
- viscous flow of incompressible fluids,
- boundary layer,
- elementary turbulent flow,
- flow through pipes,
- head losses in pipes, bends and fittings;
- basics of compressible fluid flow.
Applications: Power Engineering:
- Air and gas compressors; vapour and gas power cycles,
- concepts of regeneration and reheat.
- I.C. Engines: Air-standard Otto, Diesel and dual cycles.
- Refrigeration and airconditioning: Vapour and gas refrigeration and heat pump cycles;
- properties of moist air,
- psychrometric chart,
- basic psychrometric processes.
- Turbomachinery: Impulse and reaction principles, velocity diagrams, Pelton-wheel,
- Francis and Kaplan turbines; steam and gas turbines.
Material And Manufacturing Engineering:
- Engineering Materials,
- Heat treatment processes,
- Metal working,
- metal casting and metal joining processes,
- basic machine tools.
- Conventional manufacturing processes like Turning,
- Foundry Technology,
- Drilling etc.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing:
- Basic concepts of CAD/CAM and their integration tools; additive manufacturing.
Production Planning and Control:
- Forecasting models, aggregate production planning,
- materials requirement planning;
- lean manufacturing.
- Deterministic models; safety stock inventory control systems.
Theory of Machine and Machine Design :
- General consideration in Machine Design,
- Fundamental units, Derived units,
- Stress & Strain,
- Bearing Stress,
- Torsional & Bending stress,
- power transmission,
- flywheel and Governor,
- Frictional clutches and Brakes,
- Gears and Bearings,
- Balancing and Vibration.
Non Conventional Energy Sources:
- Renewable sources of Energy such as Hydro,
- Bio mass,
- Tidal and Geo Thermal Energy.
Internal Combustion Engine :
- I C engines – part and their functions,
- I C engines – types and classification,
- types of fuels used in I C engines and their properties,
- Working of Petrol and Diesel engines,
- fuel injection systems – for Petrol, Diesel,
- LPG and CNG,
- Cooling & lubricating system of IC engine,
- Combustion Process,
- performance test on IC engine,
- Eco friendly fuelsconventional,
- LPG, CNG, Bio fuel.
Automobile Engineering :
- Anotomy of vehicles,
- Automobile Systems – Necessity of clutch, Types of clutch, Constructional and functional details of clutch,
- Necessity of Transmission,
- Types of Transmission system,
- Brake and suspension systems,
- control systems,
- conventional steering and power steering,
- Electrical systems- for starting,
- ignition and lighting,
- repairs and maintenance of automobiles.
Pollution and Vehicle Insurance:
- Exhaust gasses emission control systems.
- CNG conversion, Vehicle noise and its control. National and International standard norms for exhaust gas pollution control.
- PUC Certification. Licensing, Regulations of motor vehicles, Motor vehicle insurance
Diagnosis And Testing of Vehicle:
- Testing of various elements of the vehicle systems-Battery, clutch, brakes, wheels and tyres (wheel alignment, wheel balancing), etc. Performance test.
Electric And Hybrid Vehical:
- Electric vehicles, Hybrid vehicles, Electric Propulsion System, Energy Storage Devices, Fuel Cell and Solar Powered Vehicles
Role of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning (ML) in Automotive Industry, Predictive Vehicle Technology and Future of Automobiles (Self Driving Technology), Cruise control for the Driverless Cars, Collision Avoidance Technology (CA System)
1. The Motor Vehicle Act 1988 (with 2019 amendments)
2. The Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989 (CMVR)
- Chapter I : Preliminary,
- Chapter II : Licensing of Driving of Motor Vehicles,
- Chapter III : Registration of Motor Vehicle,
- Chapter IV : Control of Transport Vehicles,Chapter
- Chapter V : Construction Equipment & Maintenance of Motor Vehicle
3. THE GUJARAT MOTOR VEHICLES RULES, 1989
- Chapter I : Preliminary
- Chapter II : Licensing of Drivers of Motor Vehicles
- Chapter III : Licensing of Conductors of Stage Carriages
- Chapter IV : Registration of Motor Vehicles
- Chapter V : Control of Transport Vehicles
- Chapter VII : Construction Equipment & Maintenance of Motor Vehicle
4. Gujarat Road Safety Policy 2016-17
5. Motor Vehicle (Driving) Regulations, 2017
6. Gujarat Road Safety Authority Act 2018
7. Supreme Court Committee on Road Safety guidelines
CURRENT TRENDS AND RECENT ADVANCEMENTS IN THE RELEVANT FIELD.
Gujarat Police Technical Operator Syllabus 2021: Check Now
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Punjab Police Volunteer Recruitment 2023: Join Punjab Police as a Volunteer and Serve the Community
- RNSB Senior Management Positions Vacancy 2023
- Indian Oil Security Guard Vacancy 2023
- ITER India Recruitment 2023 Scientific Assistant Jobs
- Regional Commissioner Municipality, Bhavnagar Recruitment 2023
- District Panchayat Surat Recruitment 2023 Apply @https://arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Bharti 2023 For Operator & Supervisor (12th Pass)
- GWSSB Junagadh Recruitment 2023 – Law Officer Job in Junagadh
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2023 – Salary: 39200/-
- Gujarat Housing Board Apprentice Bharti 2023 – Data Entry Operator Jobs in Vadodara
- Kaushalya – The Skill University Recruitment 2023 Executive Officer
- NHM Bhavnagar Recruitment 2023 | Aasha fesileter Job in Vallabhipur
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Bharti 2023 Apply @gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- BEE Recruitment 2023 – Consultant (DISCOM) Vacancy
- 170+ AMC Recruitment 2023 @https://ahmedabadcity.gov.in
- AMC Sahayak Technical Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- AMC Sahayak Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Salary -38090/-
- GSPHC Recruitment 2023 For Assistant Draughtsman
- IIIT Surat Recruitment 2023 – Salary Rs. 60,000/-
- VNSGU Recruitment 2023 For 366 Various Vacancies
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|