Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 | Computer Operator (IT Cell) Posts | Total 19 Vacancies | Last Date 15-02-2021 | Gujarat HC Notification @https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Recently, Gujarat High Court Latest News Released For Computer Operator Jobs. The High Court of Gujarat Has Published Advertisement in Newspaper, And Detailed Notification on Official Website. Gujarat High Court has Going to Fill up Computer Operator Posts on Direct Recruitment.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Notification No.||RC/B/1304/2020 (C.O.)|
|Post||Computer Operator (IT Cell)|
|Job Type||Gujarat High Court Jobs|
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Jobs 2021
Gujarat High Court Notification OUT: The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up a total of 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell). Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Online Form Will bi Start on 25th January 2021 And Ends on 15th February 2021. Selected Candidates Will get Jobs in Gujarat High Court.
|Starting Date||25-01-2021 (12:00)|
|Last Date||15-02-2021 (23:59)|
|Computer-Aided Test||02-05-2021 (Sunday)|
|VivaVoce Test||In the month of June2021|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
Eligibility Criteria of Current Openings- High Court of Gujarat
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
- ST, SEBC & EWS Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY): 05 Years
- Women Candidates: 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years
- ExServicemen: Actual service rendered plus 3 Years
(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology / Computer Science or it’s equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
(ii) 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or it’s equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
(iii) Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized University; And
(iv) Diploma of at least one-year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government.
“O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 19,900/- to 63,00/-
- Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs)
- Computer-Aided Test
- VivaVoce Test
Scheme of Examination
A. Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs)
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark.
- Total of 100 Marks.
- For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- The language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in the Gujarati Language).
- Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places.
- Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Written Exam Syllabus 2021
- a. Computer Knowledge
- b. General Knowledge
- c. English Language
- d. Numeric & Mental Ability
- e. Analytical & Reasoning Skills
- f. Indian History & Geography
- g. Sports
- h. Current Affairs
- i. Gujarati Language
B. Computer-Aided Test
- Total of 80 Makers
- Duration of Test: 02 Hours
- The Computer-Aided Test will be conducted at Ahmedabad at the Centre(s), which would be decided hereafter.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Computer-Aided Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for VivaVoce Test.
Gujarat High Court Computer Operator Computer Test Syllabus 2021
- a) Windows & Linux
- b) Microsoft Office & Open Office
- c) Basic Knowledge of Computer
- d) Basics of Computer Peripheral
- e) Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
- f) Internet Technology
C. VivaVoce Test
- Vivavoce Test shall be of 20 Marks.
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%
- Suitability of the Candidates at the Vivavoce Test will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge, Personality, Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- SC/ST/EBC/ EWS/ PH/ Ex- Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
- Other Candidaets: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or CashChallan (Offline) (CashChallan will be generated Online at SBI ePay Website only)
How to Apply Online For gujarat high court recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online/Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Preparation of Select List & Wait List:
- The Select List & Wait List shall be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Computer-Aided Test & VivaVoce Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the Categorywise Candidates placed in the ‘Select List’ and shall be operated during the validity period of Select List / Wait List.
- The Select List / Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 01 (One) year, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a particular year is not substantially higher than the number of candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the period of such Select List / Wait List may be extended by the High Court not exceeding one year, so as to make an appointment against such vacancies from the said Select List / Wait List.
- Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the timelimit shall lose his/her right to appointment and the High Court shall operate the Select List / Wait List, as the case may be.
- The Select List & Wait List shall be published on the High Court website as well as on ‘HCOJAS’ website, and/or through any other mode, as may be decided by the High Court.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- GSRTC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | COPA, Welder & Other Posts
- RMC Surveyor Recruitment 2021 | ITI Pass Jobs in Rajkot
- GIIC Ltd Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary Post
- Gujarat Prisons Department Recruitment 2021 | Legal Officer Vacancy at Ahmedabad And Vadodara
- VNSGU Recruitment 2021 | 52 Legal Officer & Other Posts
- Sardar Patel University Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vocational Training Center Danta Recruitment 2021 | Electrician & Other Posts
- PNB Ahmedabad Peon Recruitment 2021 | Punjab National Bank Peon Jobs
- GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Accounting Officer, & Other Posts
- Children University Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Professor Posts
- Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Jr Clerk. Steno & Other Posts
- Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) Gujarat Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Academic Associate Recruitment 2021 in Social Sciences Area & Economics Area
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Site – Coordinator, Data Collector & Other Posts
- (2000+) Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- Sumul Dairy Surat Recruitment 2021 | Fitter / Wireman & Other Posts
- Office of the Commissioner Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Walk-in-interview
- Kalavad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Station Fire Officer & Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|