Gujarat High Court Jobs Latest Updates on 26th July 2021:
- GHC has Released Gujarat High Court Programmer Admit Card For the Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) And Announced the Exam Date. Applied Candidates Can Download From Below Link.
The individual e-call letter-cum-Admission slip for the aforesaid test will be made available for download from 26/07/2021 onwards on the High Court websites. The concerned candidates shall go through the “SOP for conducting Examination: In the context of COVID-19” annexed herewith and ensure strict adherence of the same.
- Gujarat High Court Programmer Call Letter: Download
- GHC Programmer Exam Date: 01-08-2021
- Official Notice: Check Here
Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021: The High Court of Gujarat Has Published a Short Advertisement in the Newspaper For Programmer (Recruitment Cell) (Class-1) Post. Gujarat High Court is Going to Fill up Programmer Post on Direct Recruitment Basis. Invites Application From Eligible & Experienced Candidates on HC-Ojas Official Website https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Post||Programmer (Recruitment Cell)|
|Job Location||Gujarat High Court|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Computer-Aided Test||04/07/2021 (Sunday)|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||In the month of August / September 2021|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
- Programmer (Recruitment Cell): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat High Court Programmer Jobs 2021
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting online Application i.e. on 05/03/2021.
- Women candidates: 05 years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: Actual Service rendered plus 3 years
- (i) B.E./B.Tech. with Computer Science or Information and Technology with 60% Marks
(ii) MCA with 60% Marks.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 01 years of experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organization / Company.
Gujarat High Court Programmer Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
Selection Process For Gujarat High Court Programmer Exam
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Computer Aided Test (inclusive of Descriptive test)
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)
Gujarat High Court Programmer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
1.Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) [100 Marks]
- Question Paper of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) OMR Based (100 Marks) having a duration of 2 hours, consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. The language of the Question Paper of Preliminary Examination shall be English.
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/place as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of candidates applying.
- Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
Syllabus For HC Programmer Preliminary Examination:
- Information Technology /Computer related concepts
- Operating Systems – Desktop and Server – Linux, Windows, Android, iOS/macOS.
- Cyber Security & Latest technological trends like Secure programming Techniques, OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, Big Data, Data Mining/ Warehousing, Business Intelligence Tools & Technologies, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, NoSQL, Blockchain.
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Numerical & Mental Ability
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills
2.Computer Aided Test (inclusive of Descriptive test) [100 Marks]
- The Computer-Aided Test (inclusive of the descriptive test) of 100 Marks, with 2 Hours duration will be conducted at Ahmedabad (OR as may be decided by the High Court). The language of the Question Paper of Computer Aided Test shall be English.
- The candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Computer-Aided Test, and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
Syllabus HC Programmer Computer-Aided Test
- 1. Software engineering, System Analysis & Design, Algorithm Design Techniques, Database Structure, and Design
- 2. Responsive Web Designing, Content Management Systems, Mobile App Development Technologies, Accessibility Standards – Disabled Friendly Web Content
- 3. Programming & Scripting Technologies (C, C++, Java, PHP, VB.Net, Python)
- 4. RDBMS & NoSQL Technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MongoDB, CouchDB)
- 5. Operating Systems – Desktop and Server – Linux, Windows, Android, iOS/macOS.
- 6. Computer Networks and Server Administration
- 7. Cyber Security & Latest technological trends like Secure programming Techniques, OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, Big Data, Data Mining/Warehousing, Business Intelligence Tools & Technologies, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, NoSQL, Blockchain.
3.Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) [40 Marks]
- (a) Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- (b) Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%.
- (c) Suitability of the Candidates at the Viva-voce Test will be assessed on the basis of candidate’s Educational Qualification, Technical Expertise, General Knowledge & Conversance with the English Language.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and ExServicemen: Rs. 500/-
- all other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or CashChallan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) (Cash-Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website only)
How to Apply Online For Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online/Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|