Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021: The High Court of Gujarat Has Published a Short Advertisement in the Newspaper For Programmer (Recruitment Cell) (Class-1) Post. Gujarat High Court is Going to Fill up Programmer Post on Direct Recruitment Basis. Invites Application From Eligible & Experienced Candidates on HC-Ojas Official Website https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Post||Programmer (Recruitment Cell)|
|Job Location||Gujarat High Court|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Computer-Aided Test||04/07/2021 (Sunday)|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||In the month of August / September 2021|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
- Programmer (Recruitment Cell): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat High Court Programmer Jobs 2021
- A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting online Application i.e. on 05/03/2021.
- Women candidates: 05 years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: Actual Service rendered plus 3 years
- (i) B.E./B.Tech. with Computer Science or Information and Technology with 60% Marks
(ii) MCA with 60% Marks.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 01 years of experience in the Central Government or State Government or Government Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or Reputed Organization / Company.
Gujarat High Court Programmer Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
Selection Process For Gujarat High Court Programmer Exam
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Computer Aided Test (inclusive of Descriptive test)
- Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)
Gujarat High Court Programmer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
1.Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) [100 Marks]
- Question Paper of Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) OMR Based (100 Marks) having a duration of 2 hours, consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks. The language of the Question Paper of Preliminary Examination shall be English.
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/place as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of candidates applying.
- Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
Syllabus For HC Programmer Preliminary Examination:
- Information Technology /Computer related concepts
- Operating Systems – Desktop and Server – Linux, Windows, Android, iOS/macOS.
- Cyber Security & Latest technological trends like Secure programming Techniques, OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, Big Data, Data Mining/ Warehousing, Business Intelligence Tools & Technologies, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, NoSQL, Blockchain.
- English Language
- General Knowledge
- Numerical & Mental Ability
- Analytical & Reasoning Skills
2.Computer Aided Test (inclusive of Descriptive test) [100 Marks]
- The Computer-Aided Test (inclusive of the descriptive test) of 100 Marks, with 2 Hours duration will be conducted at Ahmedabad (OR as may be decided by the High Court). The language of the Question Paper of Computer Aided Test shall be English.
- The candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in the Computer-Aided Test, and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview).
Syllabus HC Programmer Computer-Aided Test
- 1. Software engineering, System Analysis & Design, Algorithm Design Techniques, Database Structure, and Design
- 2. Responsive Web Designing, Content Management Systems, Mobile App Development Technologies, Accessibility Standards – Disabled Friendly Web Content
- 3. Programming & Scripting Technologies (C, C++, Java, PHP, VB.Net, Python)
- 4. RDBMS & NoSQL Technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MongoDB, CouchDB)
- 5. Operating Systems – Desktop and Server – Linux, Windows, Android, iOS/macOS.
- 6. Computer Networks and Server Administration
- 7. Cyber Security & Latest technological trends like Secure programming Techniques, OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities, Big Data, Data Mining/Warehousing, Business Intelligence Tools & Technologies, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, NoSQL, Blockchain.
3.Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) [40 Marks]
- (a) Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- (b) Minimum qualifying Marks – 40%.
- (c) Suitability of the Candidates at the Viva-voce Test will be assessed on the basis of candidate’s Educational Qualification, Technical Expertise, General Knowledge & Conversance with the English Language.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and ExServicemen: Rs. 500/-
- all other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or CashChallan/SBI Branch Payment (Offline) (Cash-Challan will be generated Online at SBI e-Pay Website only)
How to Apply Online For Gujarat High Court Programmer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online/Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- Western Railway Vadodara Division Recruitment 2021 | Staff Nurse Vacancy
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | MIS/IT Expert Post
- SD Kotak Law College Amreli Recruitment 2021 | Junior Clerk Jobs
- UHS Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Lab Technician & Staff Nurse Posts
- AAU Recruitment 2021 For Research Fellow, Research Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | GDMO Vacancy
- Sardar Patel University Project Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Interview
- GMERS Medical College Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Accounting Officer, & Other Posts
- ICPS Himatnagar Recruitment 2021 | House Father & Store Keeper Cum Accountant Posts
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ITI Vadnagar Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Recruitment 2021 | Walk in Interview
- Gujarat Staff Nurse Exam Date & Admit Card Released: Download Now
- IIM Ahmedabad Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 | Finance & Contracts
- Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat Recruitment 2021 Apply For 75 Consultant Posts
- (Postponed) High Court of Gujarat Driver Recruitment 2021: Notification Released
- Office of the Director-General Recruitment 2021 | Legal Advisor Post @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika recruitment 2021 | Driver Jobs in Ankleshwar
- District Urban Health Unit Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|