Gujarat High Court Exam Syllabus 2021: The High Court of Gujarat Has Published Job Notification For Personal Secretary Posts. As Per Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification, There is a total of 27 Posts. This article will be helpful for The Candidates Who Are Seeking jobs in Gujarat High Court. Here the applicant can get detailed information of the Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021.
Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Notification No.||No. RC/B/1304/2020 (P.S)|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad GHC|
|Job Type||Gujarat High Court Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online at HC-Ojas|
|Starting Date||01 July 2021|
|Last Date||15 July 2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Exam Pattern 2021
1.Preliminary Test (Objective Type-MCQs) (100 Marks)
- The Preliminary Test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions shall be administered ‘On-line’, through a ‘Computer-Based Examination System’ and shall be evaluated by real-time assessments, as per entries made by the Candidate, in Computer itself, at the end of the said Preliminary Test and, therefore, re-evaluation of entries/answers, subsequent to Preliminary Test, will NOT be entertained.
- The preliminary Test will of 100 Marks, each Question carrying 1 Mark.
- For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- The duration of the Preliminary Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50 % in the Preliminary Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be allowed to appear for Stenography / Skill Test on the very same day in the afternoon session.
2. Stenography /Skill Test (60 Marks)
- The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Stenography /Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration: 8 Minutes’ dictation- 2 Paragraphs of 4 Minutes each).
- Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand (Transcription time: 50 minutes).
- The Candidate securing minimum 60% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
- Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand would be disqualified forthwith.
- In case, a large number of candidates qualify in the Stenography Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit.
3. Viva-voce Test (40 Marks)
- Viva-voce Test shall be of 40 Marks.
- Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
- Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/Skill Test & the Viva-voce Test.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt the appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidates at any stage.
- The Candidate shall download his/her respective Call-letters, from the Websites above-mentioned, during the preceding One Week of the Stenography/Skill & Viva-voce Test.
- The Wait List shall consist of not more than 20% of the number of Candidates placed in the Select List and shall be operated ONLY in case of non-joining of Candidate(s) or Cancellation of the candidature of a Candidate, or as may be decided by the High Court.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier.
Gujarat High Court Personal Secretary Syllabus 2021
The preliminary test will consist of
- General Knowledge,
- General English,
- Current Affairs,
- Numerical & Mental Ability,
- Computer Fundamentals / Operation etc.
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|