Latest Update on 26-08-2021:
- SELECT LIST of candidates for Recruitment to the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat [NO. RC/B/1304/2020 (GST-I) 88/202122]
- WAIT LIST of candidates for Recruitment to the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat[NO. RC/B/1304/2020 (GST-I) 88/202122]
Latest Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Updates (09-08-2021):
- Candidates who have qualified in the Stenography Skill Test and are found eligible to be called for Viva-Voce Test, for the purpose of preparation of the Select List / Wait List pursuant to the vacancies notified in the Detailed Advertisement dated 19/04/2021, for Recruitment to the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat.
- Viva-Voce Test Date: 20-08-2021
Recruitment Cell, 3rd Floor,
Administrative Building ‘B’ wing,
High Court of Gujarat,
S.G. Highway, Sola, Ahmedabad.
Check Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Selected List: Click Here
Gujarat high court stenographer recruitment 2021: Gujarat High Court has Published Short Advertisement In Newspaper For Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I Vacancy. HC of Gujarat has an Invites Online Application Form From Graduate Candidates of Gujarat State to Fill up Gujarati Steno Bharti in Gujarat High Court. The aspirants who are waiting to know the latest news of the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Notification 2021 can refer to this web page. Gujarat High Court Stenographer Online Form Starts on 20 April 2021 And Ends on 4th May 2021 at https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||High Court of Gujarat|
|Notification No.||RC/B/ 1304/2020 (GST-I)|
|Post||Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I|
|Job Type||Stenographer Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online @ Ojas|
Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date||20-04-2021 at 12:00|
|Last Date||04-05-2021 at 23:59|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||20/04/2021 to 04/05/2021|
|Stenography / Skill Test||11-07-2021|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)
||In the month of September/October 2021|
Gujarat High Court Vacancy 2021 Details
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade – I
Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- A Candidate applying for Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age.
The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
|Women Candidates||5 years|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY)||5 Years|
|Differently Abled Persons||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual service rendered plus 3 Years|
|Employees working in the State Government||05 Years
to the extent of an equal number of years
for which service has been put in by
him/her, whichever is less.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m.
- Basic knowledge of Computer as prescribed by the Government.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
Gujarat High Court Steno Salary /Pay Scale
- Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-
- Stenography / Skill Test
- Viva-voce Test
Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Exam Pattern 2021
The Stenography / Skill Test and VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) will be conducted at Ahmedabad or at the Centre(s) as decided by the High Court, and Candidates shall have to appear at their own cost in the respective tests.
(A) STENOGRAPHY / SKILL TEST : (To be conducted tentatively on 11/07/2021)
- (i) The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography / Skill Test of 60 Marks (Duration : 08 Minutes’ dictation 2 Paragraph of 4 Minutes each) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand. (Transcription Time : 75 Minutes)
- (ii) At the time of transcription, Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and they can use any of the following
- Gujarati Inscript
- Gujarati Typewriter
- Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- Godrej Indica
- Remington Indica
- Special Characters
- Gujarati Terafont
- Note: Candidates will not be allowed to use Gujarati Transliteration (Phonetic) Fonts
- (iii) The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for
VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview).
- (iv) Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only, and those detected to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- (v) In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Stenography/Skill Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit, for the Next Stage i.e. VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview)
(B) VIVAVOCE TEST (ORAL INTERVIEW): (to be conducted tentatively in the month of September/October 2021)
- (i) VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview) shall be of 40 Marks
- (ii) Suitability of the Candidates, at the VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview), will be assessed on the basis of one’s General Knowledge & Legal Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Computer Application and Personality, etc.
Application Fee For gujarat high court stenographer recruitment 2021
- SC/ ST/ SEBC / Physically Disabled Persons / EWS/ ExServicemen: Rs. 250/-
- other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or CashChallan (Offline) (CashChallan will be generated Online at SBI epay website only).
How to Apply Online For Gujarat High Court Gujarati Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ OR https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online / Offline
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Recruitment 2022 @gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GPSSB Multi Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2022
- Ojas GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary (3437 Talati Cum Mantri Bharti) Recruitment 2022
- GPSSB Research Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online at OJAS
- 2644 Upcoming Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022 | SRF Posts
- Commissionerate of Rural Development Office Recruitment 2022 | Social Audit Director Posts
- Collector Office Porbandar Recruitment 2022 | Legal Officer Post
- (4260+) Ojas Bharti 2022 and Check Maru Gujarat Jobs Updates @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 26 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- Western Railway Bhavnagar Division Recruitment For GDMO Posts 2022
- Collector Office Amreli Recruitment 2022 – Law Officer Vacancy
- NHM Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2022 | MO & Staff Nurse Posts
- Cluster Resources Person Jobs in Bhavnagar 2022 – 12th Pass
- ESIC Model Hospital Bapunagar Ahmedabad Recruitment 15 Doctor 2022 | Walk in Interview
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- RNSB Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 | Jr. Executive (Trainee) Jobs in Gandhinagar & Jamnagar
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Vadodara Zone Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|