Recently Gujarat High Court new Steno Vacancy OUT, The High Court of Gujarat Has Published an Advertisement in Newspaper For Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021. HC Gujarat Invites Online Applications From Eligible Candidates to Fill up High Court of Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment 2021. Stenographer Vacancy in Gujarat 2021 Online Form Starts on 20 April 2021 on OJAS Official Website. As Per Gujarat Stenographer Vacancy 2021 Short Advertisement, There is a Total of 9 Vacancies Of English Stenographer Grade-II. (Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Recruitment 2021)
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Notification No.||RC/B1304/2020 (EST-II)|
|Job Type||High Court Jobs|
Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Details of Gujarat High Court Steno jobs such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, Gujarat High Court Stenographer salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
Stenographer Recruitment in High Court Gujarat Exam Dates
|Starting Date||20-04-2021 at 12:00|
|Last Date||04-05-2021 till 23:59|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||20/04/2021 to 04/05/2021|
|Stenography / Skill Test
||27-06-2021 ( Ist Session )|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||27-06-2021 ( IInd Session )|
High Court of Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Details
- English Stenographer Grade-II
- Vacancy: 09 Posts
- General: 03 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- SEBC: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
- SC/ST/SEBC / Women Candidates: 05 Years
- Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual service rendered + 3 Years
- Employees working in the State Government: 05 Years
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Speed in English Short Hand 100 w.p.m.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Salary /Pay Scale
- Pay Matrix of Rs.39,900-1,26,600/-
Selection Process of Stenographer Vacancy in Gujarat 2021
- Stenography / Skill Test
- Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs)
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/ Skill Test and Written Test.
- The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the category-wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publication of a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier.
- The Select List / Wait List will be published on the High Court website as well as on HCOJAS Portal.
HC Gujarat English Steno Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
(A) Stenography/Skill Test : (Tentatively scheduled on 27/06/2021 – Ist Session)
- i. The Stenography/Skill Test for Speed of 100 words per minute in English Shorthand / Stenography, would be of 70 Marks [Duration: 06 Minutes (Dictation 2 Paragraphs, each of 3 minutes)] with Transcription time of 40 Minutes.
- ii. The Candidates appearing for the Stenography/Skill Test shall have to take the Dictation in Shorthand Notations only and those found to be taking/taken dictation in longhand, would be disqualified forthwith.
- iii. Candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 50% Marks in Stenography/ Skill Test.
(B) Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) : (Tentatively scheduled on 27/06/2021 – IInd Session)
- i. The Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) would be of 30 Marks (Duration: 45 Minutes), each Question of 1 Mark.
- ii. Syllabus for Written Test: General Knowledge, General English, Current Affairs, Numerical & Mental Ability, etc.
- iii. Candidate shall have to secure minimum of 50% Marks in Written Test.
- iv. The Written Test (Objective TypeMCQs) shall be administered through an O.M.R. Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, request for reevaluation/ rechecking / reassessment of O.M.R. Sheet shall not be entertained by the High Court.
Gujarat High Court new Steno Vacancy Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ SEBC / Physically Disabled Persons / EWS/ ExServicemen: Rs. 250/-
- other candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or CashChallan (Offline) (CashChallan will be generated Online at SBI epay website only).
How to Apply Online For Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Recruitment 2021 @ OJAS
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ OR https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online or Offline.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
Important Links For Gujarati Stenographer Vacancy 2021
|Apply Online||Click Here (20-04-2021)|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat 2021:
- RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021 | 122 Jr. Clerk Bharti in Rajkot
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- District Collector Office Botad Recruitment 2021 | 30 Class-4 Jobs in Botad
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|