Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
dyso high court syllabus 2021: The High Court of Gujarat is Going to Fill up Deputy Section Officer Vacancy on Direct Recruitment Basis. Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Syllabus Released by Official Website. Also Mentioned Selection Process, GHC Dy. Section Officer Exam Pattern. This Article is Helpful For Gujarat High Court Job Seekers.
About Gujarat HC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021
GHC has Published Detailed Dy. S.O Notification on 12th July 2021. As Per GHC Job Notification, There Are a Total of 63 Vacancies Are There. Graduate Candidates Are Eligible to Apply for this HC Ojas Bharti 2021. Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Online Form Starts From 16th July 2021 on HC-OJAS Official Website. dyso high court syllabus 2021
Guj HC Deputy Section Officer Selection Process or Scheme of Examination.
This Recruitment is Divided into 2 Sections by the Examination Board. In which 1. Elimination Test & 2 Main Written Exam. We Are Mentioned Detailed Information About GHC Exam Pattern.
1.Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs)
GHC Dy. S.O Preliminary Online Test conducted tentatively on 10/10/2021 (Sunday).
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark
- For every wrong/ multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- The language of the Question Paper shall be English only.
- However, 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on the Gujarati Language.
- Duration of the Elimination Test shall be of 02 (Two) Hours.
GHC Deputy Section Officer Syllabus of Online Exam, (Topic)
- (a) General Knowledge
- (b) Indian History and Geography
- (c) Sports
- (d) Current Affairs
- (e) Arithmetic / Mathematics
- (f) Analytical Reasoning
- (g) Mental Ability
- (h) Computer Knowledge
- (i) English Language
- (j) Gujarati Language
Other Important Details of Elimination Test
- The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of candidates applying for the post and for which the Candidates will have to make their own arrangements, for taking the Examination.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. ST, SEBC, EWS, Differently Abled Person (PH) & EXServicemen shall have to secure a minimum of 45 Marks and all the other Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be called for Main Written Examination
- Marks obtained in the Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will NOT be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
2.Main Written Examination
The main Exam conduct tentatively in the month of December-2021.
- The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two Parts viz.:
- (A) Part A General English [50 Marks]
- (B) Part B General Knowledge [50 Marks]
- The duration of the Elimination Test shall be of 03 Hours.
- The language of the Question Paper of Main Written Examination shall be English.
- Answer to Questions in the Main Written Examination shall be given in the English Language.
- However, an Answer with respect to ‘Translation’ or otherwise required to be given in Gujarati, shall invariably be answered in the Gujarati Language.
|Check Job Details||Click Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- BISAG-N Recruitment 2023 | 4 Project Director/ Manager
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Surat Zone Recruitment 2023 | Legal Officer Post
- District T.B. Program Committee Vadodara Recruitment 2023
- District Health Society Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 28-12-2022 Download PDF Now
- Gujarat 33 District Apprentice Bharti Melo 2023
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2023 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- IRMA Programme Manager Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- MDM Arvalli Scheme Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Co-Ordinator Posts
- Ankleshwar Nagarpalika Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – ITI Pass Jobs
- ICPS Bharuch Recruitment 2023 StoreKeeper Vacancy
- MDM Dahod Recruitment 2023 – Supervisor or Coordinator Posts
- NHM Kutch Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @arogyasathi.gujarat.gov.in
- SSG Hospital Vadodara Recruitment 2023 autoclave operator Vacancy
- Gujcost Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-interview
- National Health Mission NHM Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023
- Ojas GPSSB Junior Clerk new Exam Date 2022 @ Gujarat Panchayat Bharti Board
- ICAR-DMAPR Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Uttam Dairy Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 | Driver Posts
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023 | AAU Career
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|