Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2021
dyso high court syllabus 2021: The High Court of Gujarat is Going to Fill up Deputy Section Officer Vacancy on Direct Recruitment Basis. Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Syllabus Released by Official Website. Also Mentioned Selection Process, GHC Dy. Section Officer Exam Pattern. This Article is Helpful For Gujarat High Court Job Seekers.
About Gujarat HC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2021
GHC has Published Detailed Dy. S.O Notification on 12th July 2021. As Per GHC Job Notification, There Are a Total of 63 Vacancies Are There. Graduate Candidates Are Eligible to Apply for this HC Ojas Bharti 2021. Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Online Form Starts From 16th July 2021 on HC-OJAS Official Website. dyso high court syllabus 2021
Guj HC Deputy Section Officer Selection Process or Scheme of Examination.
This Recruitment is Divided into 2 Sections by the Examination Board. In which 1. Elimination Test & 2 Main Written Exam. We Are Mentioned Detailed Information About GHC Exam Pattern.
1.Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs)
GHC Dy. S.O Preliminary Online Test conducted tentatively on 10/10/2021 (Sunday).
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark
- For every wrong/ multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- The language of the Question Paper shall be English only.
- However, 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on the Gujarati Language.
- Duration of the Elimination Test shall be of 02 (Two) Hours.
GHC Deputy Section Officer Syllabus of Online Exam, (Topic)
- (a) General Knowledge
- (b) Indian History and Geography
- (c) Sports
- (d) Current Affairs
- (e) Arithmetic / Mathematics
- (f) Analytical Reasoning
- (g) Mental Ability
- (h) Computer Knowledge
- (i) English Language
- (j) Gujarati Language
Other Important Details of Elimination Test
- The Elimination Test will be conducted either at Ahmedabad or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court, depending upon the number of candidates applying for the post and for which the Candidates will have to make their own arrangements, for taking the Examination.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. ST, SEBC, EWS, Differently Abled Person (PH) & EXServicemen shall have to secure a minimum of 45 Marks and all the other Candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, shall be called for Main Written Examination
- Marks obtained in the Elimination Test (Objective TypeMCQs) will NOT be considered for determining the merits, for preparing the Final Merit List.
2.Main Written Examination
The main Exam conduct tentatively in the month of December-2021.
- The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two Parts viz.:
- (A) Part A General English [50 Marks]
- (B) Part B General Knowledge [50 Marks]
- The duration of the Elimination Test shall be of 03 Hours.
- The language of the Question Paper of Main Written Examination shall be English.
- Answer to Questions in the Main Written Examination shall be given in the English Language.
- However, an Answer with respect to ‘Translation’ or otherwise required to be given in Gujarati, shall invariably be answered in the Gujarati Language.
|Check Job Details||Click Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|