- The High Court of Gujarat Has Published Gujarat High Court Assistant/ Cashier Exam Postponed Notification and announced New Date 2-7-2023.
Good news for graduate candidates who are looking for Gujarat High Court Jobs 2023. Or many candidates who dream of getting a job in the Gujarat High Court, it’s time to fulfill their dream.
Recently The High Court of Gujarat released a Short advertisement in the Newspaper For Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023. They Are Going to Full up Assistant/ Cashier Vacancies in Subordinate Courts, Industrial Courts, and Labour Courts in the State of Gujarat.
In this article, We Provide Details of Gujarat High Court Assistant jobs such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. given below.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Job Recruitment Board||The High Court of Gujarat|
|Notification No.||RC/1434/2022 (II) | RC (l/LC)/1434/2022 (II)|
|Post||Assistant / Cashier|
|Job Location||Across Gujarat State|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification
Currently, Gujarat High Court has published a short notification regarding Assistant/Cashier vacancies. But a detailed GHC Assistant Bharti 2023 notification PDF will be published shortly which will mention all the necessary information.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||28-5-2023|
|Closing Date for submission of On-line Application||19-5-2023|
|Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs)||
|Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)||August – 2023|
|Practical / Skill (Typing) Test||October – 2023|
Gujarat High Court Assistant Vacancy 2023 Details
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from eligible candidates, for filling up a Total of 1855 vacancies, on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by (Direct Recruitment) way of Competitive Examinations to the Post of Assistant.
- General – 786 Post
- SC – 112 Posts
- ST – 323 Posts
- SEBC – 402 Posts
- EWS – 155 Posts
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the Gujarat High Court Assistant Online form, it is important to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Eligibility criteria have been fixed as follows for Gujarat High Court Assistant recruitment.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 Age Limits
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 35 Years
The Upper Age Limit may be relaxed as follows:
|Women Candidates||05 Years|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY)||05 Years|
|Differently Abled Persons||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual service rendered plus 3 Years|
|Employees working in the State Government||05 Years
OR to the extent of an equal number of years for which
service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained from any of the Universities or Institutions established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India.
- Typing Speed of 5000 Key depression on computer in English and/or Gujarati.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5 dated 13/08/2008.
- Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Salary /Pay Scale 2023
- Pay Matrix of Rs 19,900-63,200/-.
Selection Procedure For Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs)
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test)
GHC Assistant Bharti Exam Pattern 2023
1. Elimination Test (Objective Type – MCQs) (100 Marks- One and Half
- The question Paper of the Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark.
- For every wrong/multiple answer, there shall be a Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- The language of the Question Paper shall be English except for Questions in Gujarati.
- Duration of the Elimination Test shall be One and Half Hours.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment Syllabus of Elimination Test :
- (i) English Language
- (ii) Gujarati Language
- (iii) General Knowledge
- (iv) Arithmetic
- (v) Current Affairs
- (vi) Indian History and Geography
- (vii) Basics of Computer Applications
- (viii) Sports
- (ix) Analytical Reasoning
- (x) Mental Ability etc.
2. Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (60 Marks – 90 Minutes)
- The Candidates who qualify in the Elimination Test (Objective Type- MCQs) will have to appear in the Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) of 60 Marks (Duration : 90 Minutes).
- The language of the Question Paper shall be English.
- Answers to Questions may be given in English, if not instructed otherwise.
- Which would be conducted at Ahmedabad or at any other place(s) that may be decided by the High Court.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment Syllabus of Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type):
- (i) English Language
- (ii) Gujarati Language
- (iii) General Knowledge
- (iv) Basic Knowledge of Computer – Spreadsheet & Word Processing
3. Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test) (40 Marks – 10 Minutes)
- The Candidates who qualify in the Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) will have to appear in the Typing Test of 40 Marks (Duration: 10 Minutes) on Computer (English and/or Gujarati as the case may be), at Ahmedabad or at any other place(s) that may be decided by the High Court.
- A Candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 40% Marks in the Practical / Skill Test (Typing Test), in order to qualify for the next stage of the Recruitment Process.
- For Typing Test in Gujarati, the Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools’ (MS Office Indic Version) fonts and they can use any of the following Keyboard/ Layout :
- (i) Gujarati Inscript
- (ii) Gujarati Typewriter
- (iii) Gujarati Typewriter (G)
- (iv) Godrej Indica
- (v) Remington Indica
- (vi) Special Characters
- (vii) Gujarati Terafont
HC OJAS GHC Assistant Online Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500/-
- General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online Payment or Cash-Challan (Offline)
How to Fill up Gujarat High Court Assistant Online Form 2023?
Interested and Suitable Candidates Can Direct Apply Online From Below Mentioned Link Otherwise You Can Follow the Below Steps to Fill up GHC Assistant Online Form easily.
- The Candidates Should Visit the Official Website @https://hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check the Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay the Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload a Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Applying.
HC OJAS Assistant Bharti 2023 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Join our Google Groups to Get Updates||Join Now|
|Whatsapp Group||Group1 (New) | Group2 | Group3 | Group4
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Jamnagar JMC Bharti 2023 Online Form – Clerk
- GEC Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Bharuch Ankleshwar Shehri Vikas Satta Mandal Bharti 2023
- GPC Bank Recruitment 2023 (Clerk Bharti) @gpcbank.in
- MSME Recruitment 2023 (Regional Council)
- Mid Day Meal Scheme Bharuch Recruitment 2023 | Supervisor & Project Coordinator Posts
- Suraksha Setu Society Rajkot Recruitment 2023
- NHRC Recruitment 2023 Salary: 1,82,200/-
- AMC Recruitment 2023 (Interview) Salary: Rs. 40,000/-
- Income Tax Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – CHO Jobs
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2023 – 12000+ Online Form Date October
- VMC Important Notice for U-PHC Medical Officer, Lab. Technician, Pharmacist, FHW, MPHW Posts 2021
- Released GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Question Paper PDF
- SAIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online @igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Gujarat CID Crime Department Recruitment 2023 | financial investigation advisor
- Gujarat HC Peon Question Paper Download 2023 (9-7-2023)
- Gujarat State 32 Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 For Fire Staff Posts
- ITI Dahod Recruitment 2023 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- ADC Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2023 – Apprentice Clerk
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|
The High Court of Gujarat Assistant Bharti 2023- FAQs
Q. What is the educational qualification required for the Gujarat High Court Assistant recruitment?
A. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Q. What is the age limit for the Gujarat High Court Assistant recruitment?
A. Candidates must be between 21 and 35 years of age as on the last date of application.
Q. Is there any age relaxation for reserved categories in the Gujarat High Court Assistant Online Form 2023?
A. Yes, age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.
Q. What is the selection process for the Gujarat High Court Assistant Job 2023?
A. The Select List & Centralized Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical / Skill (Typing) Test.
Q. How can I apply Online for the Gujarat High Court Assistant recruitment?
A. Candidates can apply Through HC OJAS Official Website. Step-by-Step Info is Mentioned on this Page.