GSFC Junior Executive Recruitment 2020: The Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd has Published Recruitment Notificatin For Jr Executive post On Contract Basis. GSFC Junior Executive online form 2020 Start on 21st July 2020 And Will be Available until 29th July 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For GSFC Junior Executive Jobs Before the Last Date.
GSFC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GSFC Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||21-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||29-07-2020 13:00|
GSFC Jobs Vacancy 2020 Details
- Junior Executive (on Contract)
Eligibility Criteria For GSFC Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
- Maximum: 26 Years
- B.Sc (Agriculture) – 04 years full-time course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Up to 2 years’ experience in reputed fertilizer industry is preferable.
- Final year/semester students from batch passing out in 2020 who have scored minimum 60% may also apply.
- The selected candidate shall undergo contractual appointment for 3 years and renewal shall be subject to satisfactory performance. On completion of the contractual period, he/she shall be absorbed in the regular grade of the Company subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Company at that time shall be required to execute a Service Agreement for three years of Rs.1,00,000/-
- Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company, as may be
amended and applicable at a given point in time
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For GSFC Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.gsfclimited.com/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
GSFC Junior Executive Job/ Work information
Roles & Responsibilities
- To implement Sales & Marketing plan including Agri extension services in the area assigned to him to achieve sales, collection & business development targets in line with the Company’s objectives and adherence of all statutory compliances and internal control measures.
- To ensure achievement of marketing & sales plan & realization numbers for the depots/territory assigned.
- To implement market development plan to establish our brand in the market
- To implement effective Agri extension services and brand promotional activities.
- To implement special projects as per the requirement & as and when required
- To implement activities required to enhance customer awareness of the company’s brand and products
- To provide various services to farmers with MIS and report the same to concerned agencies
- Provide effective customer care services to ensure high customer satisfaction and brand equity
- Adherence to company system & procedures and general administration as per company norms.
- Strict adherence to statutory compliances
- Govt. Liaison – Department of Agriculture, District Administration Department / KVK/ University etc.
- Collect and provide information on market trend, competitors’ strategy & activities.
- To ensure DBT compliance through dealers/retailers for the sales input in a given area of operation.
- To ensure optimum utilization of Warehouse and H&T facilities in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Learn/adopt new working techniques.
- Knowledge of computer operation is essential
- Fluent in speaking Hindi and local/regional language (of the place of posting)
- The role may require extensive travelling, at least 15 days per month.