GSFC Assistant Operator Recruitment 2020: Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd has Going to Fill up Assistant Operator Post on Contract Basis. Interested Candidates Can Fill up Online Application Form On or Before 17-7-2020 14:00. Other Details like Age Criteria, Qualification, Experience, Job Location etc Given Below in this Page.
GSFC Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Ltd|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GSFC Assistant Operator Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application||08-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17-07-2020 14:00|
GSFC Vacancy 2020 Details
- Assistant Operator (On Contract)
Eligibility Criteria of GSFC Assistant Operator Recruitment 2020
- Not more than 26 years.
- B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) minimum 60% OR
- Diploma Chemical with a minimum of 60% OR
- MSc candidates may also apply, but the requisite qualification is BSc and hence, their MSc degree will not be considered
- Preferable: NCVT Exam in BSc. And/or Diploma in Chem. Engg. Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- All courses must be full-time from a recognized institution
- Up to 2 years’ experience in the Chemical Industry /fertilizer industry/ petrochemicals The industry is preferable.
- Preferable: Apprenticeship Training in BSc. And/or Diploma in Chem. Engg. AOCP trade
Final year/semester students from batch passing out in 2020 who have scored minimum 60% may also apply.
- The selected candidate shall undergo contractual appointment for 3 years and renewal shall be subject to satisfactory performance. On completion of contractual period, he/she shall be absorbed in the regular grade of the Company subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Company at that time shall be required to execute a Service Agreement for three years of Rs.1,00,000/- Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company, as may be amended and applicable at a given point in time.
- There is No Application Fee
How to Apply For GSFC Assistant Operator Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.gsfclimited.com/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertake plant visits and execute routine activities as per SOPs as detailed in coordination with Shift In-charge.
- Collect readings/samples and maintain a log of process parameters at the desired frequency
- Take corrective actions for abnormality/deviation and report to DCS/ Panel In-charge/shift In-charge
- Take instructions from Shift In-charge and follow in case of emergency or deviation
- Carry out proper isolation/purging of machine/equipment in line with safety and environment norms for inspection, maintenance etc.
Safety and Environment Care:
- Use prescribed PPE’s maintain personal safety
- Maintain plant safety by following safe practices
- Prevent damage to the environment and minimize wastage through proper action
- Report near-miss accidents / unsafe conditions
- Maintain general conditions and deposition of plant e.g. keeping the functional area clean, proper disposal of wastes, etc.
- Provide suggestions for improvement in process
- Learn/adopt new working techniques
- Should have knowledge of unit operations, heat transfer, mass transfer and allied static and rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.