Recently Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Has Published Notification For the Recruitment of Instrument Mechanic Posts. GSECL has Applications are invited From Full Time Diploma Pass Candidates. GSECL Instrument Mechanic Online Form Will be Start on 30th December 2020 And Ends on 19th January 2021.
GSECL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Diploma Jobs|
GSECL Instrument Mechanic Recruitment 2021
Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices/Power Plants at different locations in Gujarat State. Gujarat State Electricity Corpn. Ltd. offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Diploma Engineers.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd Vacancy 2021 Details
- Instrument Mechanic: 45 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of GSECL Jobs 2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved & EWS Category: 40 years
(On the date of 30.12.2020)
- Female Candidate: 5 Years
- PWD/ Ex. Armed force Personnel Candidates: 10 Years
- Full-Time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from a recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester.
- Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
GSECL Instrument Mechanic Salary /Pay Scale
- The selected candidate will be appointed to the post of Instrument Mechanic in the pay-scale Rs. 26,000-56,600 on the regular establishment.
- Online Application
- Online Exam (Examination Centers will be in all over Gujarat)
- After completion of the Exam, the candidates can view the provisional Question/Answer Key, and if any objection, the same can be raised on payment of Fees within 3 days on publishing the same.
- If any objections are received, the same will be put up before subject experts for review.
- Upon completion of the above, the result and provisional merit list along with the final answer key will be published on our website www.gsecl.in
- The candidates will be called for documents verification and pre-employment medical examination considering the vacancies and roster position. Intimation in this regard shall be given on their registered mail only.
- A final selection list will be prepared and appointment orders shall be issued to eligible candidates accordingly. The validity of the selection list will be one year from the date of publishing the provisional merit list.
GSECL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The exam will be conducted by Online mode considering the no. of candidates registered.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to
following topics and emphasis could differ.
- The question paper will be in English & Gujarati Language only
- Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
- Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
- Section: III English knowledge (10%)
- Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section: V Covering the following subjective topics (60%)
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement System
- Basic Electronics/Analog & Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Types of Drivers (Control Valves, ON/OFF Valves, etc.)
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Field Instrumentation System
- Control System and Process Control
- Open / Close / Cascade loop control
- PID Controller and turning
- Pneumatic control / Pneumatic drives
- Type of sensors & Transducers
- Basic Data Acquisition System
- Networking / Computer networks
- Analytical Instruments.
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive of GST) for UR, SEBC&EWS candidates.
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive of GST) for ST&SC candidates.
- Payment Mode: Candidate has to pay application fees Online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Bank charges shall be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply Online For GSECL Instrument Mechanic Jobs 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.gsecl.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RRU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 | Walk Interview
- GERMI Manager Recruitment 2021 | Manager/Senior Manager- Accounts Posts
- Gujarat High Court English Stenographer Document Verification & Check Select List / Wait List
- Deendayal Port Trust Mamlatdar Recruitment 2021
- ITI Dholka Recruitment 2021 | Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts
- DHS Banaskantha Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer posts
- GMERS General Hospital Junagadh Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Post
- District Health Society Surat Recruitment 2021 | 90 Community Health Officer Posts
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- Khambhat Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Municipal Engineer Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2021 | 33 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Nadiad Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Panchmahal Recruitment 2021 | 51 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Bharuch Recruitment 2021 | 30 Community Health Officer
- (સુધારો) DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- (સુધારો) District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- (સુધારો) District Health Society DHS Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | 30 DHS CHO Bharti
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|