GSECL Lab Tester Recruitment 2021: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has Released Recruitment Notification For Lab Tester Posts. Invites Application From B.Sc Degree Holder. GSECL Lab Tester Online Application From Start on 30 December 2020. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
GSRCL Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||B.Sc Jobs|
GSECL Lab Tester Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||19-01-2021 at 06:00 PM|
GSECL Vacancy 2021 Details
- Approx. 17 resultant vacancies at various Power Stations.
Eligibility Criteria of GSECL Lab Tester Recruitment 2021
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For SC, ST, SEBC and EWS category: 40 years on 30.12.2020
Relaxation in upper age limit
- PwD Candidates: 10 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex Armed Force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of the GUVNL and subsidiary Companies.: Up to age of 40 years
- Full time /Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) with 55% and above in last year/two semesters from recognized University.
- Various raw water, analysis, i.e. bore well, surface water (Canal) DM water and Boiler water for detailed parameters listed below:
- PH, Conductivity, Hardness, Chloride, Sulphate, Silica, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity etc.
- Supervision of various coal sample collection, sample preparation and detailed coal analysis as per IS method. Parameters: % of Ash, % of Moisture, % of Volatile matter, & Calorific value.
- Mill pulverizer fitness test, Combustible matter in Bottom Ash & Fly Ash.
3. Various Oil Analysis:
- Parameters: Density, Viscosity, Moisture, Sediments etc. as per IS method.
4. Gas Analysis:
- Flue gas analysis by ORSAT method: 02 & CO2
- Analysis of Hydrogen dew point
- CO2 testing in Generator.
5. Various laboratory reagent solution preparations for various normality.
GSECL Lab Tester Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs.25,000-55,800 (Revised) plus other allowances as per Company’s rules.
- Online Application
- Online Exam (Exam centers will be in all over Gujarat)
- After completion of the Exam, the candidates can view the provisional Question/Answer Key, and if any objection, the same can be raised on payment of Fees within 3 days on publishing the same.
- If any objections are received, the same will be put up before subject experts for review.
- Upon completion of the above, the result and provisional merit list along with the final answer key will be published on our website www.gsecl.in
- The candidates will be called for documents verification and pre-employment medical examination considering the vacancies and roster position. Intimation in this regard shall be given on their registered mail only.
- A final selection list will be prepared and appointment orders shall be issued to eligible candidates accordingly.
- The validity of the selection list will be one year from the date of publishing the provisional merit list.
GSECL Lab Tester Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the nos. of candidates registered.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- The question paper will be in English and Gujarati Language only.
- The question paper for the On-line exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
GSECL Lab Tester Syllabus 2021
Section: I Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
Section: II General Knowledge (10%)
Section: III English knowledge (10%)
Section: IV Computer Knowledge (10%)
Section: v Covering the following subjective topics (60%):
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Ionic Bonding
- Covalent Bonding – VB Approach, MO Approach
Organic Chemistry – I
- Fundamentals of Organic Chemistry
- Physical effects, Electronics Displacements
- Structure, Shape and reactivity of organic molecules.
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
Physical Chemistry –I
- Chemical Energetics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibria
Organic Chemistry – II
- Alkyl and Aryl Halides
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Physical Chemistry –II
- Phase Equilibrium
- Amines & Diazonium Salts
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- s-and p-Block Elements
- Compounds of s-and p-Block Elements
Physical Chemistry – III
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- chemicals Kinetics
- Introduction & History of Polymeric Materials
- Functionality and its importance
- Kinetics of Polymerization
- Crystallization and Crystallinity
- Nature and Structure of Polymers
- Determination of molecular weight of polymers
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) and determination of Tg.
- Polymer solution
- Properties of polymers
- Industrial Gases and Inorganic Chemicals
- Environment and its Segments.
- Energy and Environment
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins
- Enzymes and Correlation with drug action
- Nucleic Acids
- Concept of Energy in biosystems
- SEBC, EWS and UR Candidates: Rs. 500 /- (Inclusive of GST)
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250 /- (Inclusive of GST)
- Payment Mode: The applicant has to pay application fees online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How to Apply Online For GSECL Lab Tester Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.gsecl.in/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- District Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 For Ayush Medical Officer posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- District Collector Office Botad Recruitment 2021 | 30 Class-4 Jobs in Botad
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|