GSDMA Recruitment 2020 Released For Sector Manager, Consultant (District Project Officer/Project Officer), Field Engineer Vacancy. GSDMA Jobs is on Contract Based. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply For GSDMA Recruitment Before the Last Date. GSDMA Vacancy Details Like Vacancy, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Mode of Selection, how to Apply, etc. Regarding All Information Given Below.
GSDMA Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat State Disaster Management Authority|
|Notification No.||Recruitment No. 2 of 2020|
|Post||Sector Manager, Consultant, Field Engineer|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
GSDMA Recruitment 2020 For Sector Manager, Consultant, Field Engineer Post
|Starting Date of Online Application||15-07-2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-07-2020|
GSDMA Vacancy 2020 Details
- Sector Manager
- Consultant (District Project Officer/Project Officer)
- Field Engineer
- Knowledge of English, Hindi and Gujarati is preferred.
- Knowledge of Computer & Microsoft office is mandatory
|Sector Manager||Post Graduation in Disaster Management/ Climate Change/Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering/Sustainable Development|
|Consultant (District Project Officer/Project Officer)||Post Graduation in Disaster Management/ M.Tech in Disaster Management /MSc.in Disaster Management /M.A.in Disaster Management|
|Field Engineer||B.E./B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Knowledge of satellite phones & VSAT, (experience handling VSAT will be preferred)|
- Sector Manager: Rs. 35,000/-
- Consultant (District Project Officer/Project Officer): Rs. 25,000/-
- Field Engineer: Rs. 14,000/-
- Eligible candidates will be intimated about the date of the interview via e-mail.
- There is No Application Fee.
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ http://jobs.gsdma.org/
- Next, Find & Download Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|