GPSC Exam recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission has published the notification for Lecturer post vacancies on the official website. GPSC invites Online applications are invited for the Post of Lecturer in the Government Homoeopathy Colleges in the subject Homoeopathic Surgery, General State Service, Class-II (Advt. No.25/2019-20) and Homoeopathic Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General State Service, Class-II (Advt.No:26/2019-20) under the Director, AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) of Health and Family welfare department, Gujarat State.
GPSC Recruitment 2019: 02 Vacancies for Lecturer Post
Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification published on his official website. interested candidates in GPSC Jobs they can check the official website and get more information about GPSC Vacancy. as Per GPSC Recruitment notification 2019 total 2 vacancies in Lecturer post. Those candidates eligible for this post who complete post-graduate degree in Homoeopathy.
GPSC Recruitment Details
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC)|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare|
|Job Category||State Jobs|
GPSC Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date for online application||24-09-2019|
|Last Date for online application||09-10-2019|
|Tentative date of Preliminary Test||
|Tentative date of Primary Test Result||
|Tentative month of Interview||June 2020|
GPSC Vacancy 2019 Details
GPSC Has Published notification for filling up 02 Lecturer post. Good Chance for that’s Candidates who looking for Govt jobs in Gujarat. Interested candidates can apply online on Official Before the Last date has gone. to know about GPSC Jobs Details Like Education Qualification, Age Limits, Salary/Pay Scale, GPSC Exam Syllabus, Application Fee, Etc. Given in this page below.
GPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
Lecturer (Homoeopathy) Post Exam Conducted by GPSC. Gujarat Public Service Commission Board Set Minimum Criteria For This post. Candidates must Have Passed Minimum Criteria for applying for this post. Gpsc Eligible Criteria Given Below.
- Candidates Must Have A post-graduate degree in Homoeopathy.
M.S. (General Surgery)
|Gynaecology and Obstetrics||M.D. (Homoeopathy)
M.D. (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
M.S.( Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- The basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
- Maximum 40 Years
- EWS/S.E.B.C/S.C/S.T/Women Candidates: 5 Years
- Physically Disabled: 10 Years
- Ex. Serviceman Including E.C.O. / S.S.C.O.: Length of Military Service plus three years.
GPSC Jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 53100-167800/- (Pay Metrix Level-9 in 7th Pay Commission)
GPSC Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- EWS/S.E.B.C/S.C/S.T Candidates: None
- Payment Mode: Online
GPSC Syllabus For Lecturer Post
|Lecturer (Homoeopathic Surgery)||Lecturer (Homoeopathy)-Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Part – 1 (100 Marks/100 Questions, Medium: Gujarati)|
|Part – 2 (200 Marks/200 Questions, Medium: English)|
How to apply For GPSC Exam Online Form?
- Candidates Goto GPSC OJAS Official Website Here: gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now Goto Current Advertisement Section.
- Find Lecturer (Homoeopathy) –Surgery, General State Service, Class-2 OR Lecturer (Homoeopathy) –Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General State Service, Class-2
- Choose and Click Apply Button in Green Color Click on.
- Then See Details of Post and Click on Apply Now Button.
- Then Registration Number and Birth Date. (If You Don’t Have Registration number then Goto and See Full Registration Process and register on Ojas)
- Enter Registration Number and Birth Date and Click on Apply With OTR.
- Then you can see your Details Varifiy and Click On Save Button.
- Goto Fee Section From Home Page
- Select Your job, Enter Confirmation Number, Enter Birth Date and Click on ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES Button.
- Then Pay Application fee.
- Now You Can Submit Application.
- Save Your Application Number For Future Use.