GNLU Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Released a Notification on the Official Website to Fill up an Incubation Manager Vacancy. GNLU has Arranged Online Interview For this GNLU Recruitment. MBA Degree Holder Are Eligible to Attend Interview. Job Seekers Can Check More Details on this Page.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Notification No.||GNLU/AD/FP- 007/2021|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Application Mode||Online Interview|
GNLU Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
Gujarat National Law University Vacancy 2021 Details
- Incubation Manager
- 40 Years as on date of interview.
- At least three years of experience in working with Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Learning/ Tinkering Labs, Incubator or Incubation Consultancy.
- Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Fluent in the English language
- Rs. 40,000/-
- The mode of the interview will be online through Cisco Webex Meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
GNLU Legal Incubation Council (GLIC), a Section 8 Company, is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded, energetic, empathetic and dynamic team person as to its Incubation Manager. The responsibilities of the Incubation Manager includes:
- (i) Developing and managing key partnerships for funding of Incubation Programs.
- (ii) Develop and implement a rolling calendar of initiatives & events to promote GLIC and its unique ecosystem, both internally and externally. Including contributing to promotional material and other documentation.
- (iii) Curating, Planning and executing action research, entrepreneurship roadshows, and entrepreneur network meetings of GLIC.
- (iv) Organize and developing customize Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- (v) Networking with ecosystem partners to create value for its partners and GLIC. This includes developing and maintaining stakeholder relations with like-minded ecosystem partners including Governments of Gujarat, other incubators, accelerators etc.
- (vi) Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- (vii) Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs.
- (viii) Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- (ix) Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scaleup stage.
- (x) Guide & support start-ups for fund raising activity.
- (xi) Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- (xii) Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fund raising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- (xiii) Manage day- to- day interaction with the Incubates.
- (xiv) Promotion, Marketing, Brand Building of the center.
- (xv) Perform any other duties assigned by the authorities.
How to Apply
- The applicants are required to fill up the prescribed application form available in Below Table and send it to [email protected] on or before 21st October 2021 mentioning the subject line as “Application for the Post of Incubation Manager”. Upon receipt of the email, detailed information related to the online interview will be provided to the shortlisted candidates. Application other than prescribed format will not be entertained/considered
- The application duly signed along with self-attested documents (i.e. Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, etc.) should be forwarded to the University in PDF format by E-mail.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
GNLU Incubation Manager Recruitment Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- GTA 6 Trailer ,Grand Theft Auto VI Trailer Released
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|