GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Published a Notification For the Assistant Professor of English. GNLU has Conducted Walk in Interview For the Assistant Professor Post. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post||Assistant Professor of English|
|Job Type||Master Degree Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Interview Date & Time||26-07-2021 Monday|
GNLU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Professor of English
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/research.
- Minimum five years of teaching experience preferably in premier law universities.
- Rs. 57,700/- (Fixed)
- There is no Application Fee.
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
- On all things remaining equal, candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 26-07-2021. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 10:30 hrs
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photographs affixed on all copies
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Roles and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Head (Dean) – Academic Affairs and overall supervision of the Registrar and the Director, you shall perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct teaching according to the GNLU Academic Regulations and Rules with an aim to achieve the highest possible academic and research standards of the University;
- Provide teaching and research assistance to Professors and Associate Professors;
- Plan, develop, undertake teaching, research, extension, and training activities in consultation with other departments and external institutions, as required, to deliver quality and effective public and private services of the University and achieve the GNLU vision;
- Actively participate in developing high standards of the curriculum in accordance with the emerging trends and in response to the interdisciplinary developments in relevant area;
- Organize student-centric workshops, training, conferences, round table discussions in relevant area;
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Contribute to academic and research deliverables in various accreditation processes, such as the Bar Council of India, the University Grants Commission;
- Participate in teaching and research at the university and the joint courses organized with external institutions, in consultation with the Curriculum Committee;
- Undertake training and awareness programs for various communities, institutions, individual groups, etc. on socio-legal issues;
- Undertake survey on a regular basis to prepare reports, documents for the perusal of the policy-making institutions;
- Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Ahmedabad Home Guard Bharti 2023 (539 Post) ગુજરાત હોમગાર્ડ ભરતી
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 @http://www.npcil.nic.in
- Civil General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment 2023 Walk-in
- ITI Pardi Recruitment 2023 Pravasi Supervisor Instructor
- Patadi Nagarpalika Bharti 2023 Clerk/ Safai Kamdar
- SMC Apprentice Bharti 2023 Online Form @suratmunicipal.gov.in
- (70+) Ojas Bharti 2023 & Maru Gujarat Jobs @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- RMC Animal Keeper Recruitment 2023 | Rajkot Municipal Corporation Bharti
- Gujarat Urban Health Project Recruitment 2023 @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Sanand Nagarpalika Recruitment 2023 MIS Expert
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar 18-10-2023 PDF Download
- GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Document Verification List 2023
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 For Junior Research Fellow Post
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023 | Project Assistant- ITI
- AAU Recruitment 2023 – Clerk, Lab Attendant, Research Fellow
- GPSC Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2023 | GDS Vacancy 1826 Gujarat Post office Jobs
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|