GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Published Notification For Assistant Professor of Social Work Post. GNLU has Conducted Walk in Interview For the Assistant Professor Post. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post||Assistant Professor of Social Work|
|Job Type||Master Degree Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Interview Date & Time||23-12-2020 Wednesday
Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 1300 hrs
GNLU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Professor of Social Work
- Master’s degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
- Minimum of five years of teaching experience preferably in premier law universities.
- Rs. 57,700/- (Fixed)
- There is no Application Fee.
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
- On all things remaining equal, candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2020. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 1300 hrs.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Roles and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Head (Dean) – Academic Affairs and overall supervision of the Registrar and the Director, you shall perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct teaching according to the GNLU Academic Regulations and Rules with an aim to achieve the highest possible academic and research standards of the University;
- Provide teaching and research assistance to Professors and Associate Professors;
- Plan, develop, undertake teaching, research, extension, and training activities in consultation with other departments and external institutions, as required, to deliver quality and effective public and private services of the University and achieve the GNLU vision;
- Actively participate in developing high standards of the curriculum in accordance with the emerging trends and in response to the interdisciplinary developments in relevant area;
- Organize student-centric workshops, training, conferences, round table discussions in relevant area;
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Contribute to academic and research deliverables in various accreditation processes, such as the Bar Council of India, the University Grants Commission;
- Participate in teaching and research at the university and the joint courses organized with external institutions, in consultation with the Curriculum Committee;
- Undertake training and awareness programs for various communities, institutions, individual groups, etc. on socio-legal issues;
- Undertake survey on a regular basis to prepare reports, documents for the perusal of the policy-making institutions;
- Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- UT Administration of Daman & Diu Recruitment 2021 | Anganwadi Worker And Helper Posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- Mahila Samakhya Society Gujarat Recruitment 2021 | Co-ordinator, Director & Other Posts
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- VMC Ayush Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 | 100 Vacancies in Vadodara Municipal Corporation
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|