GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Published a Notification For the Assistant Professor of English. GNLU has Conducted Walk in Interview For the Assistant Professor Post. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post||Assistant Professor of English|
|Job Type||Master Degree Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Interview Date & Time||26-07-2021 Monday|
GNLU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Professor of English
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/research.
- Minimum five years of teaching experience preferably in premier law universities.
- Rs. 57,700/- (Fixed)
- There is no Application Fee.
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
- On all things remaining equal, candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 26-07-2021. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 10:30 hrs
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photographs affixed on all copies
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Roles and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Head (Dean) – Academic Affairs and overall supervision of the Registrar and the Director, you shall perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct teaching according to the GNLU Academic Regulations and Rules with an aim to achieve the highest possible academic and research standards of the University;
- Provide teaching and research assistance to Professors and Associate Professors;
- Plan, develop, undertake teaching, research, extension, and training activities in consultation with other departments and external institutions, as required, to deliver quality and effective public and private services of the University and achieve the GNLU vision;
- Actively participate in developing high standards of the curriculum in accordance with the emerging trends and in response to the interdisciplinary developments in relevant area;
- Organize student-centric workshops, training, conferences, round table discussions in relevant area;
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Contribute to academic and research deliverables in various accreditation processes, such as the Bar Council of India, the University Grants Commission;
- Participate in teaching and research at the university and the joint courses organized with external institutions, in consultation with the Curriculum Committee;
- Undertake training and awareness programs for various communities, institutions, individual groups, etc. on socio-legal issues;
- Undertake survey on a regular basis to prepare reports, documents for the perusal of the policy-making institutions;
- Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- NAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF & Field Assistant Posts
- SDAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | Walk in interview
- IRMA Programme Executive Recruitment 2021
- IRMA Recruitment For Incubation Manager at IRMA’s Incubator (ISEED) 2021
- Online Bharti Mela Vadodara 2021 (ઓનલાઇન ભરતી મેળો)
- (Postpone) JAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | SRF And Field Assistant Posts
- Government Ayurved Hospital Ahwa Recruitment 2021 | Yoga Teacher Posts
- ICPS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- Citizen Co-Operative Bank Limited Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer Posts
- MDM Sabarkantha Recruitment 2021 | Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
- District Health Society Valsad Recruitment 2021 | 64 Community Health Officer Vacancy
- DHS Gir Somnath Recruitment 2021 | 48 Community Health Officer Posts
- District Health Society Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 | Community Health Officer Vacancy
- District Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | 32 CHO Vacancy
- Guj Info Petro Limited Recruitment 2021 | Sr Manager, Engineer & Other Posts
- The Kalol Urban Co-op Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Chief Executive Officer
- RUDA Recruitment 2021 | Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy
- Shree Lokniketan Trust Bela Recruitment 2021 | Computer Teacher, Gruhmata & Other Posts
- BMC Recruitment 2021 | SI & Other Posts Apply Online @Ojas
- (139) Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|