GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Published a Notification For the Assistant Professor of English. GNLU has Conducted Walk in Interview For the Assistant Professor Post. More Details Are Given Below on this Page.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post||Assistant Professor of English|
|Job Type||Master Degree Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in interview|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
|Interview Date & Time||26-07-2021 Monday|
GNLU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Assistant Professor of English
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Good knowledge of the latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/research.
- Minimum five years of teaching experience preferably in premier law universities.
- Rs. 57,700/- (Fixed)
- There is no Application Fee.
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
- On all things remaining equal, candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 26-07-2021. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 10:30 hrs
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photographs affixed on all copies
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
GNLU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Roles and Responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Head (Dean) – Academic Affairs and overall supervision of the Registrar and the Director, you shall perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct teaching according to the GNLU Academic Regulations and Rules with an aim to achieve the highest possible academic and research standards of the University;
- Provide teaching and research assistance to Professors and Associate Professors;
- Plan, develop, undertake teaching, research, extension, and training activities in consultation with other departments and external institutions, as required, to deliver quality and effective public and private services of the University and achieve the GNLU vision;
- Actively participate in developing high standards of the curriculum in accordance with the emerging trends and in response to the interdisciplinary developments in relevant area;
- Organize student-centric workshops, training, conferences, round table discussions in relevant area;
- Develop, plan, execute, monitor, and report interdisciplinary research in collaboration with external universities, institutions, government departments, industrial and economic agencies, judiciary within India and abroad;
- Contribute to academic and research deliverables in various accreditation processes, such as the Bar Council of India, the University Grants Commission;
- Participate in teaching and research at the university and the joint courses organized with external institutions, in consultation with the Curriculum Committee;
- Undertake training and awareness programs for various communities, institutions, individual groups, etc. on socio-legal issues;
- Undertake survey on a regular basis to prepare reports, documents for the perusal of the policy-making institutions;
- Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the University.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- NHM Gandhinagar English Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Deesa Nagarpalika Safai Kamdar Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Bharti 2021 Apply Now @OJAS
- (10450+) Ojas Bharti 2021 and Check Maru Gujarat Jobs Updates
- GIL Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- ITI Kheda Recruitment 2021 – Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- 6752 Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2021 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Regional Commissioner Municipality Office Ahmedabad Zone Recruitment 2021
- Rojgar Bharti Melo Kutch 2021 – Apprentice
- ITI Barwala Recruitment 2021 For Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Vacancy
- SBPP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Borsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 27 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- ICPS Morbi Recruitment 2021 | Store Keeper & Other Posts
- MKBU Statistical Analysis Recruitment 2021 – Bhavnagar University
- ITI Gandhinagar Recruitment for Pravasi Supervisor Instructor Posts 2021
- HFW Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 For Consultant Posts
- VMC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Vadodara Trade Apprentice Jobs
- SBPP Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2021 For MD/ CEO / General Manager Posts
- MUC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Company Secretary & Other Posts
- District Magistrate Jilla Seva Sadan Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Law Officer Vacancy
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|