Gujarat National Law University GNLU Recruitment Notification has Released For Assistant Finance Officer Posts. Invites Chartered Accountant For Walk in interview on 26th March 2021. Details of GNLU Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary, application fee, how to apply, etc. are given below.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Post||Assistant Finance Officer|
|Job Type||University Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in|
GNLU Assistant Finance Officer Recruitment 2021
GNLU Vacancy 2021 Details
- Position: Assistant Finance Officer
- Department: Administration
Eligibility Criteria of GNLU Recruitment 2021
- Chartered Accountant (CA) with good academic record with five years’ of post qualification experience in relevant field preferably in University/ Educational Institutes /Government Organization / Semi Government Organization.
- (i) Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of Universities / Educational Institutes relating to accounts, audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
- (ii) Experience in computer systems, finance/accounts related software handling for information processing and retrieval.
- (iii) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities: Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Director and the Registrar, the incumbent shall perform the following roles and responsibilities;
- (i) Manage day to day operations of the accounts department.
- (ii) Carry out periodic internal audit / statutory audit.
- (iii) Preparing budget and its execution.
- (iv) Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- (v) Reconciliation of accounts and regular submission of financial progress report to the University authorities as prescribed under rules.
- (vi) Prepare statements of accounts / reports.
- (vii) Control and protect the assets in the interest of the University.
- (viii)Delegate the responsibility, motivate and lead other team members, and provide effective performance feedback.
- (ix) Perform any other duties as assigned by the University Authorities.
- Rs. 56,100/-
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Finance Officer Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382426, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- Gram Seva Trust Recruitment 2021 – Various Vacancies
- Urban Health Society Bhavnagar Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer Posts
- LRD Call Letter 2021 Released | Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Download @OJAS
- RMC Chemist Recruitment 2021 – Chlorine Attendant Posts
- District Tuberculosis Center Porbandar Recruitment 2021
- PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
- AAU Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021 | AAU Career
- RMC Account Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Rajkot Clerk Jobs
- Rajkot – RMC Station Officer Recruitment 2021
- RMC Sanitary Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- (New Exam date Announced) GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant Post 2021
- Sojitra Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar Bharti
- Una Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 21 Safai Kamdar Posts
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 17 November 2021 Download PDF Now
- Valsad District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment For BM Post 2021
- AAU Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Junior Project Accountant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 – Clerk, Assistant & Other Posts
- Lathi Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 – Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MDM Morbi Recruitment 2021 – Supervisor & Co-ordinator Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|