GNLU Assistant Director Recruitment 2021: Gujarat National Law University has Organised An Walk in Interview For Fill up the Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports posts. A Master’s Degree Holder is Invited For Interview on 23rd December 2020. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview For Above GNLU Gandhinagar Vacancy.
GNLU Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat National Law University|
|Job Type||Assistant Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
GNLU Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
|Interview Date & Time||Wednesday, 23 December 2020
Reporting time for walk in Interview: 1300 Hrs
Gujarat National Law University Recruitment 2021 Details
- Assistant Director of Physical Education & Sports
Eligibility Criteria of GNLU Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system followed).
- Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter-university/ InterCollegiate competitions or the State and/or National Championships.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in Physical Education or Physical Education and Sports or Sports Science in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be.
- Five years’ of experience in the University.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize national and international level Sports fest/events in the University level.
GNLU Assistant Director Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 57,700 (Fixed)
- There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply For GNLU Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Attend Interview With Orignal & Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph.
- Address: Given on Advertisement.
- This appointment is for 364 days.
- The University retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualifications and requirements.
- The University retains the discretion/right to relax the norms specified in the advertisement for deserving candidates considering their experience and competency.
- On all things remaining equal, candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2020. Reporting time for walk-in Interview: 1300 Hrs.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate, and other documents.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Roles and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Registrar and overall guidance of the Director, shall perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- (i) Responsible for Sports and Physical training-related activities for the University students and staff.
- (ii) To lead and self-start with zeal for excellent establishment of Sports Infrastructure.
- (iii) A sports enthusiast with national and international level sports participants.
- (iv) Knowledge of modern Hi-Tec Sports facilities and equipment and its installation and utilization.
- (v) Knowledge of Yoga & Gymnasium activities.
- (vi) Knowledge of First-Aid.
- (vii) Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by the University Authorities.
Latest Jobs in Gujarat:
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- District Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 For Ayush Medical Officer posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)
- (Released) Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 5 May 2021 Download PDF Now
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2021 | 17 Posts For 10th Pass Jobs in Ahmedabad
- DHS Rajkot Recruitment 2021 | Pharmacist & Staff Nurse Vacancy in District Health Society Rajkot
- GMERS Hospital Valsad Recruitment 2021 | Safai Kamdar, Sataff Nurse & Other Posts
- Botad Mid Day Meal District Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- M.G. General Hospital Navsari Recruitment 2021 | Accountant Cum Data Assistant Posts
- Halol Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 43 Safai Kamdar Bharti in Halol
- Botad Mid Day Meal Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Ojas Bharti 2021: Check Now Maru Gujarat Jobs 2021
- District Collector Office Botad Recruitment 2021 | 30 Class-4 Jobs in Botad
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|