GIDB Recruitment 2021: Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board has published an Advertisement in Gujarati on the Newspaper For Town Planning Officer Post. GIDB is Invites Applications From Eligible Candidates For this Recruitment. The following post is on a contractual basis. Job Seekers Check More Details on this Page And Send Their Application for this GIDB Jobs in Gandhinagar.
GIDB Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board|
|Post||Town Planning Officer|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
GIDB Town Planner Recruitment 2021
GIDB Job Vacancy 2021 Details
- Town Planning Officer or Town Planner
Eligibility Criteria of GIDB Recruitment 2021
- The candidate· shall not be more than 45 years of age.
- The candidate shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or in Civil, Engineering from a recognized university and should have a Master’s degree in Planning recognized by ITPI or, any other equivalent qualification of a recognized University.
The candidate shall have Bachelor’s D~gree Planning and a Master’s degree in Planning recognized by ITPI.
- The candidate shall be having at least 7 years of post-qualification experience of Town Planning and Urban Development sector on a responsible post.
- The Candidates Should Have Basic Knowledge of Computer Application And Should be Conversant With Auto Card.
- Rs. 75000/-
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply For GIDB Recruitment 2021
- Eligible Candidates Can Download GIDB Recruitment Notification And Application Form From the Official Website @https://www.gidb.org/
- Read Notification or Advertisement Carefully And Fill up Application Form.
- Attach all Copies of all Necessary Documents, Passport size Photograph With the Application Form.
- Send Completed Application to the Below Address by Registered Post or Speed Post only.
GIDB, Block 18, 8th Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Sector – 11,
Gandhinagar – 382017.
- Send the application as received before the last date.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Application Form||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Rules and Regulation of Town Planning Officer
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
- This appointment is temporary on purely contractual basis a fix period and at the end of which the same shall be terminated unless extended.
- This post is based at the ‘Town Planning Officer’ (on-site) of the various Special Investment Regions.
- Terms of services would be as per the contract.
- Age criteria for retired Government Officers can be relaxed.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 Apply @hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat 108 GVK EMRI Recruitment 2022 – Emergency Medical Technician Posts @emri.in
- (New Ojas Bharti) Upcoming 4000+ Gujarat Revenue Talati Bharti News 2022 | Apply @https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Police PSI Physical Test Result 2022 Released PDF @psirbgujarat2021.in
- ICAR-DMAPR Recruitment 2022 | Junior Research Fellow Post
- DMAPR Recruitment 2022 – Young Professional Post
- JAU Field Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Walk-in-interview
- JAU Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | 570 Western Region Apprentice Bharti
- NHM Bhavnagar Recruitment 2022 | Medical Officer Post
- SMIMER Field Investigator Recruitment 2022 – SMC Jobs
- (Interview) SMIMER Recruitment 2022 | Research Scientist Posts
- SMC Recruitment 2022 For Executive Engineer Posts
- GPCL Recruitment 2022 – Assistant & Other Posts
- AAU Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Gujarat Rojgar Samachar Weekly: Date 12 January 2022 Download PDF Now
- GSHHDC Recruitment 2022 – Legal Executive Post
- DICDL Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 – Water
- ICPS Chhotaudepur Recruitment 2022 – House father Posts
- District Health Society Vadodara Recruitment 2022 | Lab Technician and Other Posts
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|