GIC Recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India has Released a Recruitment Notification For Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the vacancies till 29th March 2021 on the Official Website https://www.gicofindia.com. Read the complete post for more information about GIC Recruitment 2021.
GIC Recruitment 2021
|Job Recruitment Board||General Insurance Corporation of India|
|Notification No.||RECRUITMENT OF SCALE I OFFICERS|
|Job Type||Govt jobs|
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ is the 11th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with a network in India and abroad, are looking for Graduates / Post Graduates in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
|Online Registration commences from||11-03-2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration||29-03-2021|
|Payment of Application fees||From 11-03-2021 to 29-03-2021|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||9th May 2021 (Afternoon Shift)|
|Downloading of call letters for examination
|Around 10 days prior to the date of
|Online Pre-recruitment training for
|26-04-2021 to 29-04-2021|
General Insurance Corporation of India Vacancy 2021 Details
- Finance Chartered Accounts: 15 Posts
- General: 15 Posts
- Legel: 04 Posts
- Insurance: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of GIC Recruitment 2021
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 30 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 Years
- Other Backward Class (eligible for reservation): 03 Years
- Person with Disability: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried: 09 Years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies: 08 Years
|Finance Chartered Accounts||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should have passed the
Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates
should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
|General||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
|Legel||Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by Bar council of India for the purpose of
enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates).
|Insurance||Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks for General & OBC
candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) and candidates should possess Post
Graduate Degree/diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life
Insurance/ FIII/ FCII.
- Basic Pay Rs.32,795/- per month in the scale of Rs.32795 -1610(14) – 55335 -1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowances like DA, HRA, CCA, etc.
- The total emoluments will be about Rs. 65,000/-p.m. plus other benefits which are New Pension Scheme and Newspaper /Internet Allowance, Leave Travel Subsidy, Medical Benefits, House Furnishing Allowance, Household Help Allowance, Sodexo, Personal Accident cover, housing, vehicle and computer loans with subsidized interests, and interest free advances for festival, natural calamities and any other benefits as per rules and on confirmation of service in the Corporation.
- The officers are also entitled for Corporation’s / leased accommodation as per norms. (Presently Corporation owned accommodations are not available, whereas lease accommodation will be permitted as per norms).
- The present lease accommodation limits at Mumbai is Rs.30,000/- per month.
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion, and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively around the first week of May 2021.The candidate may choose any one of the following centers, which must be indicated in the Application Form clearly. Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centers listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors
CHOICE OF CENTRE FOR WRITTEN TEST
|GUJARAT||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar|
|U.T||New Delhi – NCR|
|WEST BENGAL||Kolkata/Greater Kolkata|
GIC Recruitment 2021 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Part||Subject/ Syllabus||Max Marks||Number of Question|
|PART A (Objective)||Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the
relevant discipline/ Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking
|PART B (Objective)||1. Test of Reasoning||20||20|
|2. Test of English Language with special emphasis on grammar and vocabulary.||25||25|
|3. Test of General Awareness||20||20|
|4. Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||15||15|
|Part C (Descriptive)||Test in the English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||30||03|
- Processing & Exam Fee: Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Fifty Only) (plus GST @ 18%)
- For SC/ ST/ PH, Female & the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies: Nil (No Fee)
- Payment Mode: Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet
How to Apply Online GIC Recruitment 2021
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://www.gicofindia.com/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable):
- i)Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
- iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement
- v) Mark-sheets & certificates for Std X, XII, Degree (Graduation/Post Graduation). Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.02.2021 has to be submitted.
- vi) Where CGPA / OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- vii) Caste Certificate
- Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be obtained.
- 26146 Posts SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023: Apply Now for Vacancies in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF,
- MHA Intelligence Bureau IB ACIO II / Executive Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 995 ACIO II / Exe Posts
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates Online Form 2023 | SBI Clerk Online 2023
- Railway NCR RRC Prayagraj Various Trade Apprentices 2023 Apply Online for 1664 Post
- Senior Lead Cloud Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer in Test
- Panviva – Senior Software Engineer I (Front End)
- Software Engineer
- Lead QA Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer
- RGUKT Recruitment 2023 – Regular Faculty Positions 220 vacancies
- WCD Recruitment 2023: Apply for 10,400 Anganwadi Vacancies; Check Eligibility and Application Link Here
- ssc exam calendar for 2024 Released
- Indian Railway NER RRC Gorakhpur Junior Technical Associate JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 37 Posts
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1275 SI Post
- 6750+ Gujarat Home Guard Bharti 2023 Application Form @homeguards.gujarat.gov.in
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Released
- Rajasthan RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023: Admit Card and Exam Details
- Indian Oil IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1720 Post
- Mid Day Meal Gujarat Login – MDM.Gujarat.gov.in Portal
|Jobs by Qualification|
|10th Pass||12th Pass||B.Com|
|Engineering Jobs||PG Diploma||Post Graduation|