GETCO Managing Director Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) has published a Recruitment Notification Regarding the Managing Director Vacancy. Engineering Job Seekers of Gujarat They Can Send their Application For Above GETCO Jobs Before the last date.
GETCO Recruitment 2020
|Job Recruitment Board||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Engineering jobs|
|Application Mode||Online by Email|
GETCO Managing Director Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, a Holding Company invites applications for the post of MANAGING DIRECTOR for one of the Subsidiary Companies Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) from the professionals with proven track record fulfilling following eligibility criteria.
GETCO Vacancy 2020 Details
- Managing Director
- The appointment shall be on a contractual basis initially for a period of three years which may be further extended depending upon the performance.
Eligibility Criteria of GETCO Managing Director Recruitment 2020
- The candidate should not be more than 55 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
- The candidate must possess Full-Time Engineering Degree from the reputed Institution or recognized University.
- The candidate must possess minimum 20 (twenty) years’ postqualification experience in Power / Infrastructure Sector, out of which at least 05 (five) years should be in Power Transmission Sector and minimum 03 (three) years’ experience should in the cadre of Executive Director, Vice President/ Chief Engineer.
GETCO Managing Director Salary/Pay Scale
- The compensation package will be negotiable which will comprise fixed and performance-based pay.
- there is No Application Fee.
How to Apply For GETCO Managing Director Recruitment 2020
- Interested professionals who possess the required qualification and experience may send application through email in the prescribed application form along with the below-listed documents on [email protected] by 23.09.2020 and hard copy of the duly filled in application format along with copies of relevant documents may be forwarded by R.P.A.D. latest by 30.09.2020.
- The candidates are required to sealed cover clearly mentioning “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MD, GETCO” through RP.A.D on the following address:
- Address: Managing Director, 2nd Floor, Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan, Race Course, Vadodara- 390007, Gujarat
List of Documents to Be Submitted Along with the Application:
- Application Form, duly filled along with one passport size photograph, affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Detailed Resume
- Attested copy of:
- School leaving certificate or any other authentic Birth Proof.
- Mark sheets of all education qualification.
- Degree certificate of all education qualification.
- Experience certificate/ relieving letter from all previous employers.
- Appointment letter from Present Employment.
- NOC from the present employer for candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt. /PSU/ Public Ltd.
- ID Proofs like Aadhar/Pan/Voter Id/Driving License.
- Proof of Turnover of the last company.
- Any other certificate or documents as applicable.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Get Free Govt Job Alert On Mobile||Telegram | Facebook | Email|
Desired Skill Set:
The incumbent should possess the following skillset:
- Ability to develop a vision, provide the strategic direction & overall leadership under the guidance of the GETCO Board.
- Ability to manage the overall business to ensure that strategic and business plans are effectively implemented, results are monitored and reported to the Board and financial & operational objectives are attained;
- Ability to develop tactics and business plans necessary to realize revenue and earnings growth;
- Overseeing and leading all spheres of activities in the company including project implementation, operations, and maintenance and commercial activities; &
- Experience in interacting with the Government and Government Agencies.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Applications received from candidates not submitting any of the above documents/ submitting incomplete application form/resume shall not be considered for further process of recruitment.
- Subsequently, the original certificates should be produced for verification as and when required. All the documents of Candidates shall be verified at an appropriate stage and if found not fulfilling any criteria, his/her candidature shall be canceled immediately and his/her shortlisting in the selection list shall not be a ground for claiming employment.
- The candidates working in Government/ Semi-Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization whenever asked as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
- Mere submission of an application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from the selection.
Latest jobs in Gujarat
- District Health Society Ahmedabad Recruitment 2021 | Counselor, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- District Health Society Junagadh Recruitment 2021 For Ayush Medical Officer posts
- (Last Date Extended) RSCDL Chief Finance Officer Recruitment 2021 | Jobs in Rajkot
- SMIMER Recruitment 2021 | Technical Associate/ Junior Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts
- ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2021 | General Duty Medical Officer
- Karamsad Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Jobs in Karamsad
- Shahera Nagarpalika Recruitment 2021 | 17 Safai Kamdar Bharti
- MSU Baroda Teaching Post Vacancy 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- VVCC Bank Recruitment 2021 | Manager Jobs in Vallabh Vidyanagar
- GERC Recruitment 2021 | Chairperson Post in Gujarat Electricity Regulatory Commission (GERC)